bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, October 01, 2001
Subject:
Congratulations to BNP
Description:

Congratulations to BNP and its chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia.....for their great victory...on 2001 election...

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Tuesday, October 02, 2001)

well Arif nadu thank's and weel writeen. Conratulation to BNP I also agree with you .But
we have to say Hasina please don't call any Hartal.

arif_nadu

Well She already rejected the polls result, God knows whats our people r waiting for..i thought she will congratulate the winner party and show the respect of people's choice... but its not gonna happen May God bless her.

RAQTA

Bangladesh is lost...

The semi islamic "Bangladesh Nationalist Party"
and its allies, extreme Islamic "Jamate Islami",
center right "National Islamic Unity Front" and
the radical Islamic "Islamic Oikyo Jote" won 215
seats of the 282 seats already counted.

The total number seats in the parliament is 300 (+30 that
is selected and will be shared by BNP and allies). This
gives the Islamics absolute ABSOLUTE majority and gives
the warcriminals of 1971 a chance to come to power. This
also paves the way to radically Islamize Bangladesh into
a harsh and cruel nation.

Bangladesh is lost...

Let us find her again...
RQ

Simply_Soft
(Wednesday, October 31, 2001)

the same face again!!! I wonder whats gonna happen this time??? Either of them, but won't make any difference and thats a fact so far......! However! we can hope only...hope for the best!!!~@ @~

cactus of-morubhumi

no Raqta things is nnever going to same like you thinks ok. this is year2001. not 1971 ok .so don't always think bad. Bangla desh is never lost and I hope BNP will do some great job. lets put some hope ok that's all.

arif_nadu

Raqta do u think people voted for BNP because of BNP's great job on last 5 yrs as an opposition party ?? thats wrong, they voted for BNP because they wanna get rid from AL terrorism, their president's indecent speech, and lots of evil works that they did last 5 yrs. people r pissed off so called of their "father of the nation's dream stuffs" so its the expression of people's protest against AL.

Rony Salman

That is absolutely right, we were compelled to choose BNP as our only resort since we were disgusted and terrified as well with the terrorism and dogmatic dictatorship of AL! We chose this same AL because we were disgusted with BNP when they did their term! Before that we ousted Ershad who practiced all of the possible unsavory human characters from womanizing to swindling! Look at us, what a pathetic nation we are! I feel so sorry for us, even after 30 years of our independence, we are now electing someone that we hated the most once but hate less now as we hate somebody else the most!! Unless someone shows some differences, never say we are improving, we are always back to square one!! And PLEASE, save that ‘congratulation’, we have seen too much to wish any political group for their success! Wish it when they make the difference and really deserve it!!

RAQTA

Rony,
BNP is the same as Awami League. They just have different names. The leaders of both parties are without morals.

And I agree... HOLD the congratulations... I hope that in 5 years to come there will be a chance to have another elections AND that the people will abandon politicians. They are running the country to hell and will continue to do so unless the people awaken.

RQ

RAQTA

Rony,
here is an article for you... if you wish to read it...

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla

Rony Salman

Thanks for the URL Raqta, I liked your article.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Thursday, November 01, 2001)

RAQTA IF YOU THINK bnp IS SAME LIKE AL THEN YOU DON'N HAVE TO SAY BANGLA DESH IS LOST .
WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY

RAQTA
(Friday, November 02, 2001)

Cactus,
whether BNP or Awami League wins the elections... it means little difference in reality for the common man. Victory of either party is victory like that of Abahoni or Mohamedan over their main rival.
That is our loss. But as more people realize the ineffectuality of the politicians in fighting the poverty and violence and corruption, we can get together and form a non-political platform and fight back.

But not fight through strikes... or burning cars... those are self-destructive.

Until we stop choosing one rotten fish over another... we will have to eat rotten fish.

RQ

bd_KonkaBoti
(Friday, November 02, 2001)

That's a far away dream Raqta. Wish you all the best!

RAQTA
(Monday, November 05, 2001)

Should I assume that Bangladeshis dreams have come true and no more dreams are needed?

I believe we must dream and be realistic and work towards the dream.

RQ

shaz_
(Sunday, August 18, 2002)

RAQTA get in touch wit me ASAP
asaye_kraye@hotmail.com

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement