bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Developers Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, September 28, 2001
Subject:
April, additional hours wouldn’t help much!
Description:

This was in fact a response to the posting ‘I will not vote for BNP’ posted by Shongeet. Mine was a response to April’s responses, however, I was compelled to post it as a new bulletin as Shongeet’s page wouldn’t take the entry for some unknown reason!

April, if you say people should be penalized one extra day since they work too less on their regular working days, then you have got a point. With the work habit you mentioned above, it won’t be ridiculous even if you say, since they are enjoying semi-holidays everyday working only for 2 effective hours, they should work seven days a week! But if you claim that working one additional day will improve the working condition and a more amount of jobs will be done, then I will say, it has a very less chance to come true! To people working only for those few hours a day, an extra day won’t make much of a difference! If we really wanna improve on our working habits, our top administrations should learn how to hold the personnel responsible if they don’t finish their job in due time. But I guess, our top administrations are too busy heaping the money to get a flat in Gulshan or Baridhara rather than misusing their time in petty jobs like, planning and implementing a system that yields an improved working conditions! There is the bottom line, if you wanna improve the job performances, you will have to correct the bosses, starting from the lowest level and up up to the top, all of them until you reach the last one! And it’s not the hours but the system that it all matters!!

One more thing, its about whom we should vote, I wonder how many of the neutral people really know or could decide whom to vote even 2 days prior to the election day!! We talk about AL and BNP (and may be others too), do they really have any differences!!!

People Discussion
april
(Saturday, September 29, 2001)

you are right.I have no comments

ASHA
(Sunday, September 30, 2001)

WHEN I OPEN THE NEWS
PAPER I SEE BNP IS COMPLAINING ABOUT LEAUGE, AND AWAMI LEAUGE IS COMPLINING ABOUT BNP. BUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT, IT IS THE SAME SHIT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. NONE OF THEM THINK ABOUT THE COUNTRY THAY ALL ARE THINKING HOW TO BRING MONEY. AND THATS WHY THAT DUMB COUNTRY IS STILL REMAINING DUMB. ITS LIKE TAKE THIS SHIT OR THAT SHIT, BUT BOTH OF THEM SMELL TERRIBLE. NONE OF THEM ARE WORTH THE COUNTRY.

RAQTA
(Friday, November 02, 2001)

Rony, your points are well taken. If a worker who cheats on his hours is asked to work on weekends, he is likely to cheat on his weekend hours too.
"hold the personnel responsible if they don’t finish their job in due time" and "our top administrations are too busy heaping the money to get a flat in Gulshan or Baridhara rather than misusing their time in petty jobs like, planning and implementing a system that yields an improved working conditions!" summarizes the whole situation and my opinion. And that is why I can not investany hope in Awami League or BNP and I can not jump up for joy at BNP's victory.

I am not hopeless though... I have belief that there are people in Bangladesh who want to change the sytem and has good ideas. However, they are not in power and are isolated. If a nonpolitical platform could be created ... shrug...

And Asha, I share your frustration.

RQ

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement