bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, January 21, 2001
Subject:
" I dare U, Solve this riddle?"
Description:

A dream that never came true, A dream that stayed a dream, If it was only a dream, then why does it feel so real?- Zomirc@yahoo.com
Thanks-Peace
P-S- Give up, let me know, I'll give U the answer.

People Discussion
dalim7
(Wednesday, January 31, 2001)

If you ask me, I will say it is a wet dream! I had a wet dream about someone, but in reality, I never could touch the person I had the dream with! So, the dream never came true! But still, when I remember about the dream, I experience the same feelings as I had when I had that wet dream! So, the dream feels very real to me! Why? Because mind is a very powerful weapon to vivid and feel anything that involves a person very special to someone.
Dear Priya, if you do not agree with what I explained above, you can always get me at dalim7@hotmail.com

Priya
(Friday, February 09, 2001)

I agree with u dalim7 but it'z still not the answer to thr riddle

buno
(Monday, March 12, 2001)

Anyway..... your question itself is sooooo dreamy..!!!

Yet, I would dare to solve your riddle.... hahahaha....!!!!

Only one in a million people can see his or her dream comes true.... however... you dream a very sweet dream as do I.... you only can feel your dream so real if and if only you dream about your real love.... am I wrong...????

I'm available at jaarul@lycos.com or shihab@banglacafe.com

rafiqul254
(Wednesday, March 28, 2001)

dream help us solve our day to day problems when we are at sleep,youre probably talking about daydream its like planning in mind,we are goalseeking like all living thing,our mind like to achieve something and plan ahead,the more we want to achieve our goal the more we dream about vividly,if our goal is for love no wonder we will dream about it with maximum strength becoz love is all we want if someone is overdone they should respecify their goals and redirrect it,after all we can be loved for doing myriads of things,dont you agree

megh
(Friday, May 04, 2001)

i just dont get it.. why most of b2k gals always talk about fucken dreams.. fucken cowards scare to die.. thats why only dream away..

kheyaly
(Friday, May 04, 2001)

dream's all abt havin' sex n throw those slut bitches!!!!!

kheyaly
(Friday, May 04, 2001)

dream's all abt havin' sex n throw those slut bitches!!!!!
shybal

Veneza127
(Sunday, March 16, 2003)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement