bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2001
Subject:
same face but different color
Description:

Time is going very fast for afganisthan.The helpless people of that country (who had suffered a lot by Russia…..still by taleban) has no place to go.Waiting for die ,I guess.The world super power is determined to eradicate all the terrorism( I don’t know know what is terrorism but according to their opinion it is them who doesn’t get scared by USA).

Now they are very determined to cut the wings of terrorist.But do we know who is real terrorist?Where the hell this USA government (not the normal people) stay when human rights gor violated in Palestine,chechnia and other places…..People have been killed everyday in those places without any reason.But USA doesn’t say a word.They play those arbitration game and count deadbodies of those innocent people.Now thief is in their own home.Took some of their assets.Now they are awaken (only for their loosing not for others).They called war against afganisthan.They will stop doing war until they take back twice or more assets from other countries.

If usa call war for terrorism. Then they need to fight with themselves first .
We are very brave people.gotta take that credit.We can’t say anything when people are being killed in Palestine by isreal.But whenver USA or western countries say something to do, we instantly take it without any objection even we know that thing might not be right.

They have suspected Osama bin laden(the stupid and nonsense guy. ) as a prime suspect.But still they don’t have any proof that he actually did it.Without a specific evidence how could they want to attack a different country.Isn’t it sound funny?how could we (Pakistan, Saudi Arabia(the shame country),turkmenisthan etc.) support it?They want to take more blood.

I don’t say that I support anything that has relation with terrorism.But I also see the point.Why Osama bin laden is terrorist.Every time USA try to call somebody as terrorist (gaddafi,saddam,khomeni etc.)now it is osma’s turn When case will be over,they will make a new list and new terrorists

I just read one news in bbc about iran’s comments.This is the first time I saw and found the brave comment.Thanks to Mr.Khomeni for your real nice comments

People Discussion
heemel
(Thursday, September 27, 2001)

Well written April. Yeah it is another typical US manipulation to sustain their supremacy over rest of the world. They can lower themselves to any extent for that, they have proved it time and again in the past.

It really hurts to see how many of the leaders have agreed to support US just on an accusation, without any proof against a nation.

I don't thing you said it correctly ... we (it's not clear whom you mean ... I mean our country people) hardly support US activities. In fact I have seen a very enthusiastic response in Dhaka aginst them during the Gulf War. Well ... I don't hesitate to say I hated both Saddam and Bush.

Iran is always very firm in their standing. I remember they were the only nation to strongly oppose US invasion at the Gulf.

What are Khameni's brave words this time?

cactus of-morubhumi
(Sunday, September 30, 2001)

Most Of the poor contry have one word don't looking to others just sty power and make money.why the taleban took power in Afgan.people of Afgan not vote to them. why for one Saddam hole Iraq going suffar ? U.S.A always do what is best for them they don't think about others but why the OIC close thier eye ? it is the same policy like u.s forget about others.

ASHA
(Sunday, September 30, 2001)

YES I AGREE WITH YOU APRIL. I TOO DON'T KNOW WHO IS THE TERROIST HERE. AND WHICH SIDE I SHOULD I SUPPORT. HERE IN AMERICA I LIVE AND THE TERROIST (WHO EVER THEY MIGHT BE) KILLING PEOPLE. AND USA WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE THEY ARE ATTACKING ON AFGANISTAN. JUST BECAUSE THEY SUSPECT IT MIGHT BE USMA BIN LADEN. AND THE STUPID PAKISTAN SUPPORTING THEM. WHAT HAPPEND TO ALL THE JUSTICE.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement