bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2001
Subject:
~~the last 2 wishes~~
Description:

Last 2 Wishes

Bangladeshi was sittin' with a Pakistani n a Indian in Saudi Arabia, sharin' a smuggled barrel of beer, when all of a sudden.....Saudi police entered n arrested them. They were initially sentenced to death but they contested this n were finally imprisoned for life!!!!!!

But, as it was a national holiday, the Sheikh decided they should bereleased after receivin' 20 lashes of the whip.......

As they were preparin' for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said: "It's my first wife's birthday today, n she asked me to allow each of ya one wish before your whipping"

So the Pakistani guy thought for a while n then said... "Please tie a pillow to my back". This was done but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through......

The Indian guy watchin' the scene n said...."Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 10 lashes before the whip went through again!!!!!!

Before the Bangladeshi fellow could say somethin', the Sheikh turned to him n said...."As yaaaaa are from a poor country n ur cricket team n your hockey teams are equally poor n your women are malnourished (Saudis love fat women) ya can have two wishes!!!!!!!!!"..........

"Thank you, Most Royal n Merciful Highness", the Bangladeshi replies. "My first wish is that....I would like to have 40 lashes"

"If ya so desire", the Sheikh replies with a questionin' look on his face, "n whats your second wish?"

"Tie the Pakistani n Indian to my back", the Bangladeshi answers.........

Last Wishes

A husband n wife had four boys. The odd part of it was that the older three had red hair, light skin n were tall...while the youngest son had black hair, dark eyes n was short.......

The father eventually took ill n was lyin' on his deathbed when he turned to his wife n said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me -- is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replied, "I swear on everythin' that is holy that he is ur son"....With that the husband passed away.....

The wife then muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three"

People Discussion
Shamim_Miah
(Sunday, September 23, 2001)

nice jokes boddy keep publishing them

Rony Salman
(Wednesday, September 26, 2001)

I like jokes and have come across a lot of them. Usually the last line of a joke comes with the surprise and has the last laugh! I must admit the first one in above is really a good one, which has the most hilarious last line surprise!! I simply couldn’t help laughing after reading it! Thanks Shybal for posting such a good humor, I know it sure will crack when I tell it to my Bangladeshi friends here! I will be looking for such good ones ..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement