bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2001
Subject:
~~`!~~`craps~~`!~~`
Description:

~~Age Factor~~

A woman decided to 've a face lift for her birthday. She spent $5000 n felt really good about the results. On her way home she stopped at a dress shop to look around. As she was leavin', she said to the sales clerk, "I hope ya don't mind me askin' but how old do yaaaa think I am?"

"About 35" was the reply......

"I'm actually 47" the woman said, feelin' really happy

After that she went into McDonalds for lunch n asked the order taker the same question

He replied, "Ohhhhhh!!!!! ya look about 29"

"I am actually 47!" she said, feelin' really good......

While standin' at the bus stop she asked an old man the same question......

He replied, "I am 85 years old n my eyesight is goin' but when I was young there was a sure way of tellin' a woman's age. If I put my hand up your skirt I 'll be able to tell ur exact age!!!!!

There was no one around, so the woman said, "What the hell?" ....n let him slip his hand up her skirt

After feelin' around for a while, the old man said, "OK, Ya are 47"

Stunned!!!!!!!the woman said, "That was brilliant! How did ya do that?"

The old man replied, "I was behind yaaaaaa in line at McDonalds!!!!!"

~~Bangladeshi Mum~~

Nabid invited his mother over for dinner. Durin' the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Nabid's flatmate was. She had lon' been suspicious of a relationship between the two n this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evenin', while watchin' the two interact...... she started to wonder if there was more between Nabid n his flatmate than met the eye!!!!!!!!

Readin' his mom's thoughts, Nabid volunteered, "I know what ya must be thinkin' but I assure yaaa Jeeti n I are just flatmates"

About a week later, Jeeti came to Nabid sayin', "Ever since ur mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver chutney jar"

"Ya don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down n wrote:

Dear Mother,

I'm not sayin' that ya 'did' take the chutney jar from my house, I'm not sayin' that ya 'did not' take the chutney jar but the fact remains that it has been missin' ever since ya were here for dinner........

Love,
Nabid

Several days later, Nabid received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son,

I'm not sayin' that you 'do' sleep with Jeeti n I'm not sayin' that yaaaa 'do not' sleep with Jeeti....but the fact remains that if she were sleepin' in her own bed, she would have found the chutney jar by now!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

(Don't Lie to ur Mother especially if she is -----------!!!!!!)

People Discussion
Shornokomol
(Wednesday, September 12, 2001)

correction: shybal instead of nabid*

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement