bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2001
Subject:
~~`!~~`This's unbeliaevale n no words to say.......~~`!~~`
Description:

One of my friend in campus said to me, "Hey dude, whom 've ya bombed"?...........the question was kinda attackin' but..........(we all know)!!!!!!!

It is a story that most Americans rrrrr familiar with- a popular theme for a lot of Hollywood blockbusters. America under siege by terrorists n sometimes-even aliens. Everytime, the country has managed to come out of it unscathed. But this time, its for real(this is unbelievable, no words to say......really i cried while seein' this tragedy in television)......................
In one of the worst terrorist attacks ever in the world, strategic locations in America have been targeted. Multiple terrorist attacks in New York n Washington 've left the country devastated. Four planes, reportedly hijacked by terrorists, have already crashed, two at the World Trade Center in New York, one at the Pentagon, the center of the US defence establishment n the fourth one near Pennsylvania. Reports say that another plane is headin' towards Washington(as I heard)

The first of the planes crashed onto one of the WTC towers settin' it ablaze at around 8: 50 in the mornin'.... 18 minutes later, a second plane, reportedly an American Airlines 767 jet liner crashed onto the second tower of the WTC. Both the towers collapsed half an hour later. While casualty figures are not available, it is estimated that the World Trade Center houses around 50,000 people on a normal day......

American Airlines has confirmed that around 164 passengers aboard two of its flights, 11 n 77 which crashed, were killed. Both planes were en route to Los Angeles!!!!!!!!!

A fourth plane, a United Airlines aircraft has also crashed near Pennsylvania. The FAA has closed all the airports in US, amidst reports that another hijacked plane is headin' towards Washington. All flights have been diverted to Canada.........

All federal buildings in New York n Washington 've been evacuated. This includes, The Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, the Justice Department, the Capitol, the CIA n all other government buildings

President George Bush, who was in Florida this mornin' has rushed to Washington to hold urgent meetings with top defence officials(for his security, he had to landed his craft in unknow/non-noticeable place). In a televised address, Bush has warned that "those behind the attack 'll not be spared"!!!!!!

No terrorist organization has so far come forward to claim responsibility for the attacks......

on the other hand, I had seen some fuckin' pathetic Palestinians were celebrated here, chantin' slogans in honour of suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden followin' a strin' of apparent terror attacks.......where's the huminity????????

(we rrrrrrr the all son of bitches(so called Muslim) who called ourselves the most -------(ami vasha khuja pacchi naaaa).........)

It is really really a cowardly act on their part , whosoever has done this.....all those who where involved in this brutal act has to be punished in such that way that it should end this mass terrorism!!!!!!!!

My condolence is with all the victims n their familes. Its a massive loss of humanity n tradegy of mankind...............

People Discussion
Shornokomol
(Tuesday, September 11, 2001)

huh no one can punish mafia.. its just a trial show i guess.. the showdown is yet to come baby..

Shornokomol
(Tuesday, September 11, 2001)

i like this kind of terrorism.. see in my country.. pola pan churi boti niya dhoura dori kore.. terrorist shd act like that.. Bingooo!!!! kotha shunbi na?? ja bhag dure giya mor.. de to shalago 8/10 high rised building uraya..

arif_nadu
(Wednesday, September 12, 2001)

I hate this heinous act. whoever it is i want examplary punishment, when i turned on the TV in the morning i thought i am watching a hollywood movie ..but no its real..i am shocked..in just few minutes the World Trade center is gone.two hijacked plane crushed on it and made it a devastating.
people on one part of the world r crying, dying screaming, on other part of the world r celebrating.. distributing candy..what kinda humanity is that ?? i hate this...i express my indignation for this barbaric attack..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement