bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, September 02, 2001
Subject:
Admins for B2k chat rooms
Description:

Admins are preety controversial characters in B2k Chat rooms. Let's discuss if we really need admins for B2k chat rooms.

Please focus on the issues like; whether we need admins or not. If we don't need admins, how the Chat room is going to be managed, and if we need admins what should be the proper process to recruite admins and how to maintain a B2k standard for Chat room management.

Thanks.

People Discussion
hotgirl
(Saturday, June 01, 2002)

June 1, 2002
Hotgirl
Don't forget me baby

Will all I have to said is tell those other girls to leave all alone because your mind and onbody else. I really need to tell you something lil fizz I think you is the most cutes boy in the hold group. bye and a other kiss from me.

hotgirl

June 1, 2002
Hotgirl
Don't forget me baby

Will all I have to said is tell those other girls to leave all alone because your mind and onbody else. I really need to tell you something lil fizz I think you is the most cutes boy in the hold group. bye and a other kiss from me.

hotgirl

June 1, 2002
Hotgirl
Don't forget me baby

lil fizz wifey
(Saturday, February 01, 2003)

i love you lilfizz

lil fizz wifey
(Saturday, February 01, 2003)

lil fizz i love you
love you r girl Kiasha

lilfizz#1babygurl
(Thursday, February 06, 2003)

im lil fizz baby gurl

raz-b baby mama
(Sunday, May 18, 2003)

i would like to thank who eva made this chat room for b2k that shows your a real fan

hali
(Saturday, October 13, 2007)

oho

hali
(Saturday, October 13, 2007)

oho

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement