bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, August 01, 2004
Subject:
To Ima
Description:

It’s a delight to see you on the board, Ima. Glad to know that you are doing well. Now I can say with confidance that I have a fan. Frankly, besides the 8 to 5 grind of daily routine other affairs of life take precedence forcing me to prioritize my options. But that does not mean I don’t come to the B2K board at all, it’s just that not as often as I used to. After all it’s just a few mouse clicks away. So, keep those jokes coming…….CHEERS.

People Discussion
Sabrina
(Monday, August 02, 2004)

Hello! Hope all is hunky dory with y'all (yeh!! I'm goin' texas on y'all!!!) Life just happened to have happened to me Ima and that's keeping me kinda away from more enjoyable indulgences in life like spending hours bickering non-sense and plotting agnst van-nee-tee to teach him a lesson or two anymore ... but i assure u once things kinda gets ezeh on me, i'll come back with more sizzle. Hope u r doing alright with ur ventures. Vanity, r u hitched yet??? Ur mind seems somewhere else these days ... u seem to have lost the spunk!! lol

my love to all of u!!

Oxfam is collecting flood donation on behalf of BRAC BD. If u folks are interested, u can go to their website and make ur donation online. It's ez and convenient.

Be safe everybody :)

Sabrina
(Monday, August 02, 2004)

Hello! Hope all is hunky dory with y'all (yeh!! I'm goin' texas on y'all!!!) Life just happened to have happened to me Ima and that's keeping me kinda away from more enjoyable indulgences in life like spending hours bickering non-sense and plotting agnst van-nee-tee to teach him a lesson or two anymore ... but i assure u once things kinda gets ezeh on me, i'll come back with more sizzle. Hope u r doing alright with ur ventures. Vanity, r u hitched yet??? Ur mind seems somewhere else these days ... u seem to have lost the spunk!! lol

my love to all of u!!

Oxfam is collecting flood donation on behalf of BRAC BD. If u folks are interested, u can go to their website and make ur donation online. It's ez and convenient.

Be safe everybody :)

VanityPress
(Tuesday, August 03, 2004)

Hey Sabrina, good to see you around.

ima
(Wednesday, August 04, 2004)

Sabrina apu and V...in is really nice to hear from u guys...if/when u guys have some time give us a little holler.... miss u guys....

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement