bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2001
Subject:
Who died the worst death???????
Description:

Three men stand before Nabid Hassan awaitin' admission into the Heaven. However, Nabid has been informed that Heaven 'll only admit 33% of applicants today.............
The admissions standard, "Who died the worst death?" So, the authority takes each of the three men aside in turn n asks them about how they died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First man: "I'd been suspectin' for a lon' time that my wife was cheatin' on me. I decided to come home early from work one afternoon n check to see if I could catch her in the act. When I got back to my apartment, I heard the water runnin'......my wife was in the shower. I looked everywhere for the guy but couldn't find anyone or any trace that he had been there. The last place I looked was out on the balcony.........

I found the bastard hangin' from the edge, tryin' to get back in!!!!!! So I started jumpin' up and down on his hands n he yelled but he didn't fall. So I ran inside n got a hammer....n crushed his fingers with it until he fell twenty-five floors screamin' in agony. But the fall didn't kill the asshole. He landed in some bushes!!!!!!! So I dragged the refrigerator from the kitchen (it weighed about a ton), pulled it to the balcony n hurled it over the edge. It landed right on the guy n killed him. But then I felt so horrible about what I had done, I went back into the bedroom and shot myself"

Nabid nodded slowly as the man recounted the story. Then, tellin' the first man to wait....he took the second aside.........

Second man: "I lived on the twenty-seventh floor of this apartment building. I had just purchased this book on mornin' exercises n was practicin' them on my balcony, enjoyin' the sunshine.....when I lost my balance n fell off the edge. Luckily, I only fell bout two floors before grabbin' another balcony n holdin' on for dear life. I was tryin' to pull myself up when this guy came runnin' onto what must have been his balcony n started jumpin' up n down on my hands. I screamed in pain but he seemed really irate. When he finally stopped, I tried to pull myself up again but he came out with a hammer n smashed my fingers to a pulp!!!!!!! I fell n thought I was dead but I landed in some bushes. I couldn't believe my second stroke of luck but it didn't last.......the last thin' I saw was this enormous refrigerator fallin' from the buildin' down on top of me and crushin' me"...........

Nabid comforted the man who seemed to 've several broken bones. Then he told him to wait n turned to the third man..............

Third man: "Picture this. ya r hiding, naked, in a refrigerator..........."

(Nabid naamti khub important noi........(just a guard).....n I could use the word "authority" instead of Nabid Hassan )

People Discussion
Krishno
(Thursday, August 30, 2001)

buhjis aamaro time aibo..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement