bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2004
Subject:
Description:

"..And its been awhile since i've gone n fuked things up like i always do...."

- Its been awhile by Staind

Am always messin up...gotta change that

People Discussion
Sb
(Tuesday, July 27, 2004)

Rony Salman
(Tuesday, July 27, 2004)

Taking wrong decisions, saying the wrong word, falling short of right words at the right moment are nothing unprecedented in a normal life, people mess life only to create the opportunity to come back later and put back the pieces at the right places. Only people have to realize that it's never too late to come back and mend things, which have been disheveled on an earlier occasion!! This is what makes life so unpredictable, so mysterious and hence so enchanting!! A flawless perfect life would deprive people know the joy and happiness lying in making up of an error and the monotony of being right all the time would have made the mechanized life dull and insipid!!

Sb
(Tuesday, July 27, 2004)

nice thoughts

Ruhy
(Wednesday, July 28, 2004)

rony salman wot r u??? acan u try to talk more informally???? lol thanks!!!

Ruhy

no acan its can lol

Rony Salman

Ruhi, you wanna know what I am? Ashraful makhlukaat I guess, that's the first thing crossed my mind when I thought about it. Never gave it much of a thought cause I was never asked that question before! Naah, I was kidding, I do know about me more than that and I know, I fall short of traits that ashraful makhlukaat is meant to be.
What I put above were some philosophical thoughts; do you really think, those could be expressed in any informal way? People tend to speak formal whenever they attempt to sound philosophical even in his mother tongue or any other 2nd language!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement