bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Health Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2001
Subject:
Teen Sex................
Description:

Most of -----?s(a name) friends are not virgins, although she is. She is a 17-year-old n has been seein' her boyfriend for more than a year. They have managed to strategize their romantic adventures. Since they?re not willin' to risk the fallout of a sexual mistake......they don?t do the whole thin' ? despite their knowledge of birth control!!!!!!!!!!

"I 've friends who are always freakin' out over late periods n guys dumpin' them", ---- says. "At least I can sleep at night"..........

Two hundred years ago females reached puberty at about 16 years of age n usually married before they were 20. They had maybe five years to think bout the mysteries of sex n deal with the new excitin' feelings that accompany an adult female body. In this century, girls hit puberty at 11 or 12(in Western n Europe country......as well, somewhere in Asia) n don?t even consider a major committed relationship for another 10 to 12 years.........That?s a lot of time to micro-manage their(gl) genitals without any input (pun intended)

Just because there are a million new snazzy electric sensations boppin' around in a person?s body doesn?t mean they must be put to full-throttle use. There is a middle ground of exploration n low-level involvement available(what I knew from one of friend)!!!!!!!!!

Teen pregnancies 've declined in the last year around the world. Perhaps this is due to better education for teens or perhaps it is a offshoot of the oral-sex-is-not-sex movement. Maybe it is skewed statistics. Many teens engage in anal sex ? not because it is so much fun but because it keeps guys interested n they don?t get pregnant. Ouch!!!!!!!! So much for carin' lovemakin'........

On the other hand, the media has a responsibility to look at its preoccupation with the concept that young sex is the supreme tool to sell products

consequences.......It?s not that sex is difficult to perform!!!!!!!!after all, porcupines n penguins do it; it?s that it is too important to trivialize with disastrous results............

(amiii tomar naam ullakh koriniiiii...........so, worry howar kishu naiiii!!!!!! kintu tomar bhanduder janno worry........)

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Wednesday, August 29, 2001)

1st proshno: bhaia tumi ei shob jinish kothay paaow?? 2nd Proshno: ei shob chara tomaar mathay ki aar kichu aashe na?? 3rd proshno: mathar moddhye oi ekta matro shobdo "sex" etto jodi ghure tomaar, tumi lekha pora koro kokhon??

Shobaike request:
keu jodi kono adult Bulletin Board er address janen, Shybal ke ektu help korben please?? Or mulloban thoughts gulo ekta adult site-e published houa dorkaar ashole!! Bulletin board ke mote-i relevent mone hocche na or posting gulor jonno!! Bulletin board er kothaow bola nei, eta ekta "sexuality education & humar" site.

sapphire

shybal re abar musolmani koraya dile shob thik

shybal

main room-a indicate korshaaaa 3 ta discussion.......kintu ami 2 ta dekhta pacchi kenoooooooo? ekta ki delate kora dewa hoashaaaaa?keui ki kharap kishu likhashilooooooo?
oiiiiii kar ato sahash jaaaaaaaa amaka kharap kotha likhaaaaaaaaa?........tumi jai hoiii, tomar janno ar-ekta chance achaaaaaa n tahalo, amar e-address-a pathia daooooooo(ami_keui_noy@yahoo.com)..........

n lota apu, ami ki khub-e kharap kishu likhashiiiiii? n 2nd able, ami tomader drishti aunno dika dewar janooooo maja maja e-jatio article post kori......(jemon tomader Gibran n Politics shunta shunta tired hoa jacchilammmmm!!!!!!!)

shybal

sapphire, tui vhalo hoa jaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!noito atim hoa jabiiiiiiiiii("bon" nia neboooo)

~*megh*~

chybaler bhobisshot dekha jaitache.. he will say one day..

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed..
Creeping with the girl next door..
Picture this we were both butt naked..
Banging on the bathroom floor..
How could iiii forget that I had..
Given her an extra key..
All this time she was standing there she never..
Took her eyes off me..

She caught me on the counter.. (wasnt me)
She saw me bagin‘ on the sofa.. (wasnt me)
I even had her in the shower.. (wasnt me)
She even caught me on camera.. (wasnt me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder.. (wasnt me)
Heard the words that I told her.. (wasnt me)
Heard the screams getting lauder.. (wasnt me)
She Stayed until it was over.. (wasnt me)

april

where do he get this kind of information.He is becoming crazy day by day.he needs to see doctor i believe.

~*megh*~

are na doctor diya kaj hobe na.. ore dhoira bainda pirite boshaya arekbar kora kore musolmani koraya dilei shob thik..

shybal

I would rather sin' the followin' song,megh......

Hit it hard from the back......Roll around on the floor
I know ya 've heard a lot of tracks
but twelve play's what ya want......
Just let me call the studio...then we can go all nighttttt
Girl I hope ya can han'
'Caz I 'm horney as hellllll tonight!!!!!!

One, takin' off ur secrets with my teeth
Two, slightly rough to let ya know it's bout to get "kinky"
Three, blind ur eyes.........then I walk ya to my bedroom
Four, now open ur eyes surprise..........ya 've entered "twelve play"......

mastaan

shybal vai er namer vitrei i kemun jani ekta khaujani vab ase. er chikitsha o ase amar kase. chotra pata (balugat, lalbag e paiben) diya pasar ektu shamne navi'r ektu niche kora koira duida dola diley shybal vai er khauzani aro baira jaibo, vai er hat duita besto hoia jaibo beshee, etokhon dhoira type korte parbo na. amra shobai shanti pamu.

nondodulal

gr8 solution

shybal

mastan, tomar chikitsha ki freeeee(jeta amar janno prescrip korashooooo)?arrrrrr jodi free na-o hoiii kuno samossha nai........'caz oi chikitshata tomar dorkarrrr(tumi to ekhon abshor achoo...tai tomar haat ka beshto rukhta hoba)!!!!!!!!!!

noito, tomar kan-er nicha khub jora ekta char debooooo......

Krishno
(Thursday, August 30, 2001)

toder diye ki hobe re, agune jhap diye mor

april
(Friday, August 31, 2001)

tumi jhup dao age,taopor amora dibo,tumi to amader great leader sweetie

Krishno
(Friday, August 31, 2001)

aami to sweetie na..
megh..

Shonnashi.
(Saturday, September 01, 2001)

ladies first..

good4u1526
(Sunday, September 02, 2007)

I think as I teacher that if teens have sex they should have condoms and at the middle school i teach at they give out condoms for sexual and active reasons but sex is good it keeps people happy sex is good people should know that and sex is really the world so SEX IS WONDERFUL!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement