bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, November 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Dhaka Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2004
Subject:
For Ontora...
Description:

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I'm drawing God." The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute.

People Discussion
Deeppurple
(Saturday, June 26, 2004)

Oh My God .

ontora ..
(Sunday, June 27, 2004)

Oh our God

Srabon bhaiya thanks a lot bhaiya ...bhaiya akhta golpo boli ami nije pichi thakte God er kache je koto hajar mail korchi serious ..rate ghumabar age to kortam i every day akhta ..hajar ta lomba list chilo amar ai ta dao oi ta koro allah plz amar jonno..and sotti beleive kortam je seguli hobe.......jokes ta khubi sundor hoyeche bhaiya...onek bhalo theko bhaiya...

ontora ..
(Sunday, June 27, 2004)

akhta jokes boli ....

Shumon bhaiya(SB) got his promotion and become an officer in Bangladesh Government. To keep up with his status, he decided to speak only in English to all his subordinates. One morning, his peon peeped through the door to see if his boss was busy. Shumon bhaiya (SB)noticed him and shouted, 'Why are you outstanding! Please income.'

SRABON
(Sunday, June 27, 2004)

how funny. I am failure sis to u.

ontora ..
(Sunday, June 27, 2004)

An Englishman, an American and a Bangladeshi(SB)sumo bhaiya are called upon to test a lie detector. The Englishman says: "I think I can empty 10 bottles of cocacola". BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector. "Ok", he says, "5 bottles". And the machine is silent.
The American says: "I think I can eat 15 hamburgers". BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector. "Allright, 8 hamburgers". And the machine's silent.
Then sumo(SB) says: "I think...", BUZZZZZZ goes the machine....

(Monday, June 28, 2004)

Sb tomar khobor aamake aar korte holo naa, ontora apii-y kore diechhee

Gemini
(Wednesday, June 30, 2004)

Sisssssss hahahahaha
Tor bhaiya jodi Bd government e dhuke...ar shobai ber hoye jabe

Gemini

"Then sumo(SB) says: "I think...", BUZZZZZZ goes the machine...." hahaha

Gemini

Tumi or ki khobor korbe 420

Sb

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement