bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Dhaka Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Subject:
Jokes......
Description:

J The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer; she's a lawyer or that's Michael, he's a doctor." A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher. She's dead."

People Discussion
Gemini
(Wednesday, June 23, 2004)

srabon bhaiya

ontora ..

cuty

Deeppurple

Mora nie jok #crap#
Joss

Ganet

-koli-
(Thursday, June 24, 2004)

hahahahahhahahaha...funny

Virus

nice one

Virus

hay ontora ..nice to ciya back after a long time..hope u doing great

ontora ..
(Saturday, June 26, 2004)

I ,m fine ..thanks for asking virus....how r u ?and how is ur work n things?...and thanks once again for the posting ...ami onek late kore just few days age dekhlam tomar kora posting ta(amar operation er somow kora i mean) ....tomar jonno khilkhil hasi" " jeta age dite parini akhon dilam ...onek bhalo theko..

ontora ..
(Saturday, June 26, 2004)

And thanks all apus ...bhaiya s and pichi ra ..atto atto mail wishes n doa er jonno....sorry ...ami answer korte parini ... atto more than hundrands mail pore answer kote to time lagbei taina ..ter por every day mail er sonkha barche to barche....akhtu somow er bhalo lagle ans korbo acha...so no worries plz..I,m fine ....tomra amake atto bhalobaso keno..i wonder..... plz sobai onek onek bhalo theko...lots of wishes for all...

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement