bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, June 21, 2004
Subject:
"dedicated to b-p"
Description:

Hope this poem doesn't adds to the controversy....its simply dedicated to someone who I FEEL the most

Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky, I start thinking of you and then ask myself “why”, “Why do I love you?” I think and smile, because I know the list could run on for miles.The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch, so many little things make me love you so much. The way you support me, even my silly notions. The way that you care and show such devotion. The way your eyes shine when you look at me, lost with you forever is were I want to be. The way that I feel when your by my side. A sense of completion and overflowing pride.
The dreams that I dream, that all involve you, the possibilities I see, the things we can do. Your present haunts me like a passion. How deep in my soul, you are a very important part. I could go on for days, telling of what I feel, but all you really must know is... my love for you is real.....(source: mon theke neya)

hmm "Love"

Love cannot be done
It happens.
Love cannot be arranged
It is natural
Love can turn thorns to roses
Love can turn a king to a slave
Love can melt stones
Life is what
Where love dwells.

People Discussion
B-P
(Tuesday, June 22, 2004)

B-P
(Tuesday, June 22, 2004)

when fell in love n the love i found in u that very day, i knew it was true. u mean far more than any words could say i wish i knew exactly why i feel this way. my love for u grows stronger every day. i knew i never wanted to lose. i hate the times when u are away. when we talk i hate to say, "goodbye".

i feel lucky to have som1 like u. this i know is true, because my place in life is right beside you. time when life made sense to me, when love was everywhere; such memories consume me, and they constantly remind that u, my sweet, are in my heart and forever on my mind. remind me n remind u of another time, and so of a lovely sight.

B-P
(Tuesday, June 22, 2004)

Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen. Love your life. Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive. Discover each day the magnificent, awesome beauty in the world.

Let a little sun out as well as in.
Create your own rainbows.

B-P
(Tuesday, June 22, 2004)

I LOVE YOU

Deeppurple
(Tuesday, June 22, 2004)

b-p =
bujhlam na, comment korar dorkaro nai tobuo iccha korche khubi, karon poem ta shundor hoeche ..
Oh well ami to bhabchilam ..British Petrolium..Image Code: 01-019, sorry .. for it ..

Rahol
(Tuesday, June 22, 2004)

Hmm poem ta sholei sundor .. :D

Lombu amar mone hoi B-P = Boroi Pata Image Code: 01-019 Sorry for it ..

Ganet
(Wednesday, June 23, 2004)

Image Code: 01-019

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement