bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Life at Work Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2004
Subject:
birthday,,,
Description:

Two weeks ago was my forty-fifth birthday, and I wasn't feeling too hot that morning anyway. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say "Happy Birthday," and would probably have a present for me.

She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone any "Happy Birthday." I thought, "Well, that's wives for you. Maybe the children will remember."

The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word.

When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, "Good morning boss, Happy Birthday." So I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me." I said, "By George, that's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's go."

We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go; we went out into the country to a little private place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment."

After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable." "Sure," I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake,
followed by my wife, children and dozens of our friends.

All were singing "Happy Birthday" ..............................................and there on the couch I sat... naked.

And that is why I fired my secretary!

People Discussion
raatri
(Thursday, June 10, 2004)

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah sorry etto hashar jonno kintu shotti khubbbbbbbbbbb shundor hoyeche SB bhaia........... amar khali hashi pachche ........... khubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mojar Image Code: 05-026Image Code: 08-011

ima

that's man for u...

Image Code: 01-018
tomar eto odhopoton!Image Code: 09-019Image Code: 09-019Image Code: 09-019

Shishir-Veja

sumo vaiahhhhhhhh

Rahol

#LOL# .. Shuto Bhai Bura howar age age nijer jolmodin kibhabe palon korbe bole dische .. ..

Ganet

cuty

heard that 1 b4

raima

haha funny hoeche.
tumi tomar secretaryke fire korle r tomar bou tomake divorce korlona kano?????

SOULS

Choraa..dekhish tor 44th Birthday te same obostha jeno na hoy

anamica

lauuuu...
SB mia

mars
(Friday, June 11, 2004)

shada bodna

mars.

ICe-coOL
(Friday, June 11, 2004)

'amar' sweet boyyy

misty
(Friday, June 11, 2004)

....joker kothakar... .

RainMan
(Friday, June 11, 2004)

Sb
(Friday, June 11, 2004)

achhah.. ami joke publish korle... shobai joke na nie.... amare nia hashe ken

..eki jala

Gemini
(Saturday, June 12, 2004)

tumi nijei je hashir patro dear

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement