bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Bangladesh Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2004
Subject:
British High Com...injured in bomb blast
Description:

British High Comissioner in BD Anwar Choudhury has been injured in a bomb blast in Sylhet...He went to the Shahjalal Mazaar to pray and on his way bac to his car a bomb exploded and he with some other ppl got injured....One person has died.......Some say that the goverment has something to do with this bomb blast and also the Islamic extremists are also in part of this blasting thing...this is the 2nd time I think this kind of bombing happened in Shajalal Majar....this shrine is a pure place....people go there for their well beings and all

I am not making any assumptions of who are actually behind this terrible thing....let's just pray that the High Commissioner gets well...This is the first time that a High Comissioner has been attacked like this...

I just want to say that if this terrorism continues, we'll be considered a parmanent terrorist state and ppl of
other countries will make fun of us...

People Discussion
-crOss-
(Sunday, May 23, 2004)

hmmm, already 3 person died for this..

r Political Party gulu tader nijer responsibility theke dure shore jaoyr kareoi onno ra shujug ta nicche... bad luck for BD people..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement