bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2001
Subject:
~*ekta baloker shopno*~
Description:

The thoughts run through my head some nice.. dreams of what may be. Others of pure hell, mistakes that I have made that torture my living soul.. but their my thoughts.. my only true possessions.. no way to hold this yet I love to have it with me.. love to hold it my heart hurts when I miss it.. that's my love.. The paint of our love.. I have waited long for someone to love.. loneliness ws my worst enemy.. mind ws always asking for heal my sorrow with your embrace.. when a grown man breaks down and cries its that touch.. that comfort.. sharing u fear, fear of death.. fear of life.. that if one of you will not be there.. it hurts.. its that word so hard to say but said all the time, to heal tender wounds sending bouquets to work.. attached balloons material things are not from the heart.. but it helps some get a healthy start.. i love u.. boy thinks in the mind, I should be the one to embrace you, but fear of rejection n the hurt I felt inside.. kept me at a distance all time from u.. so I watched over u from afar, waiting for the day, that you n I can finally come together.. when two hearts will become one.. As I cling on to my last few precious breaths.. I wish only one thing.. that things could have been different between u and me.. I see the sparkle in ur eyes although a tear runs down my cheek.. i know it doesnt help to cry.. i only accept things for what they seem and we will be together always in my heart.. my dreams.. no whispers of love in my ears.. I am confused in the darkness.. wondering where I am at.. then it hits me and I finally realize the darkness wasnt surrounding.. It was coming from me deep inside.. now the darkness is gone by that blessed touch of her soul.. from where he gets a mere love.. boy thankfully said to that girl. listened to a million lies after all those years.. It was u all along who kept me going.. guided me through time.. never knowing u would rescue me.. come into my live once more save my heart from breaking.. like no one ever did before.. when my head ws in your laps.. wrapped up in you.. i needed nothing more.. wanted nothing more.. the sound of your voice lifted my heart like a rose does her buds often.. One night as a tear rolled down and silently fell and hit the ground.. he kissed her head, stopped at her ear, and whispered I love u..

Every night he gets feared.. thinking how wd the destiny queen treat with his soul.. this love that he loves how far will sail away.. he doesnt want to stop dreaming of it.. the quest is how long that will stick with his soul.. bhabte bhabte obocheton hoye ghumiye pore ek shomoi..

People Discussion
KanchonMon
(Tuesday, August 21, 2001)

I never knew I had a dream//Until that dream was you// When I look into your eyes//The sky's a different blue// Cross my heart I wear no disguise// If I tried, you'd make believe// That you believed my lies// Thank you for loving me// For being my eyes// When I couldn't see// For parting my lips// When I couldn't breathe// Thank you for loving me.

KanchonMon

When I couldn't fly// Oh, you gave me wings//You parted my lips//
When I couldn't breathe// Thank you for loving me.

sara

kotha thekey tulechhen ei golpo?

sara

oops, megh ke bollam.

sara

oops, megh ke bollam.

mastaan

mathada batha koetese. ortho ki eiter?

~*megh*~

je baloker kache theke shona.. shei baloker kache theke sara..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement