bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Hobbies Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2004
Subject:
friendship,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Description:

“I had two friends, a Hashimite and a non- Hashimite, and we were very close to one another, like three inseparable companions. I did not have much money and when the day of Eid approached, my wife said to me, “We can be patient at all times, but I cannot bear to see my children weeping and crying. I feel as though my heart would break, when I see them in rags, while other children are buying new clothes and other fine things for Eid. If you could get me some money for Eid, I would sew new clothes for them.”

I then wrote a letter to my Hashimite friend and told him all about my sad story. He sent me a sealed bag with one thousand Dirhams and an important note. This note explained that I could use this money as I wished.

No sooner than I had thought about how I would use the money, I received a note from my friend, the non-Hashimite. In this note, my friend told me about his story – that he also desperately needed some money. And so I sent that same bag of money to him. I then went home and told my wife what I had done with the money. She was very happy that I had helped a friend in need. Alhamdulillah!

As we sat talking to each other, my Hashimite friend came with the same bag that he had sent me three days before.

He said, “Tell me the truth about this bag of money. How has it reached me again ?”

I then explained to him how I had sent it to our non- Hashimite friend.

He then said : “When I received your note, I had nothing with me, except this bag, which I sent to you. But then I wrote to my non- Hashimite friend and asked him for help. I was surprised when he sent me my own sealed bag, which I had sent you. Ah, so now I have come to solve the mystery of the sealed bag !”

People Discussion
RINI
(Sunday, April 18, 2004)

what goes around comes around

Aunto
(Monday, April 19, 2004)

A frinds in need...is a friend indeed

Aunto
(Monday, April 19, 2004)

A Friend in need..is a Friend indeed**
idaaning amaar eto bhul hoy ken???Image Code: 00-006

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement