bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, November 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Life at Work Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Subject:
Sabrina: The Sherlock and the Mystery
Description:

She ventured into a realm of mystery and myth for one more effort to solve this daunting puzzle which had taunted her all these years. She was a lady Sherlock, unassuming but elegant. This wasn’t any ordinary routine forensic quest she had grown so accustomed to, but rather, this time around, the object of her interest dwelt into the illusionary world of virtuality and disappeared seamlessly into the world of familiar faces, every time she thought she was ever-so-close to unmask the mystery. It was a gambit so carefully constructed and flawlessly executed that she never realized she herself had also become part of the plot. She ignored all the tell tale signs. Confusion and suspicion clouded her mind. Moments of ambivalence thwarted her keen intuition which had served her so well over the years, even the lady Watson wasn’t any help. But the “unabated desire to discern” this mystery kept her going, kept her intrigued, kept her puzzled.

So, there she was all alone, took up the challenge. There she was face to face with the mystery, she was so eager to unveil. Finally the mask came down, the virtual became real, and the familiar became unfamiliar as it was waiting to be turned out this way. Overwhelmed with joy and stunned by the trickery she simply muttered “this is unreal” – and that it was.

People Discussion
Deeppurple
(Thursday, March 25, 2004)

Thanks to make the ending, I guessed but as I didnt read it, I have replied one, would u see! Bye. She got embarassed I think.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement