bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, November 18, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, March 22, 2004
Subject:
The Virtuosity of Virtual Vanity
Description:

It is an insanity, to mention the least. But a good indulgence, I must say. A potential existence – the sheer thought is spine tingling - only to be experienced and communicated at a certain level of consciousness on some mystic dimensions of reality. The pleasure of meeting such existence is spontaneously evoked, lighting up certain pleasure spots deep into the medial insula and striatum of the cortex; the regions known to respond to euphoriainducing drugs. But this pleasure is not induced! Ah! The sweet rush of dopamine!!

Even after the mystery has been solved and the whistle has been blown, Nancy Drew still cannot rest with satisfaction after unearthing the most challenging case ever in her career. Like a griping Lynchian storytelling, the enigma lingers, only to make things more cluttered and foggy. At times it feels like all smoke and mirror, and a few good shuffles of the hands (or strokes of the keyborad), but someone did pull a real rabbit out of the hat!

Maybe Vanity is right (Vanity is always right!). Maybe this case has no conclusion. Only more confusion in trying to discern the line between what is virtual and what is real. Best will be to sit back and enjoy the ride. Just don’t fly too high.

People Discussion
-Gemini-
(Monday, March 22, 2004)

Kothai thakish re tui???
Miss you
Image Code: 06-017

Sabrina
(Tuesday, March 23, 2004)

well ... i miss u guys too ... i was just talking to an old frnd yesterday abt the good ol' days at the b2k chat ... these days work keeps us all very bz and alas! no time for some sport we all loved to play once so dearly ... i guess bb is the last thread that'll keep us all hooked ... hope all is kewl with gals too :)

hugs

Sabrina

u gals*

Deeppurple

I think U are a great novelist, but sorry that I don’t know the name of this book of yours. Would u be kind enough to end the virtuosity of virtual vanity with my next posting? I didn’t now the ending but I have imagined a way to get out from this, and I think u will certainly agree with me. Thank u anyway to post such kind of posting so literary...

Deeppurple

I think U are a great novelist, but sorry that I don’t know the name of this book of yours. Would u be kind enough to end the virtuosity of virtual vanity with my next posting? I didn’t now the ending but I have imagined a way to get out from this, and I think u will certainly agree with me. Thank u anyway to post such kind of posting so literary...

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement