bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Subject:
~~»»»My_Dearest_Love«««~~
Description:

My Dearest Love...

How comforting is my heart when am by ur side. Yet, I can`t explain the words that I feel for it is a feeling that I can`t discribe by words of mouth....but, of words of heart & this is the way I can tell u how I feel.
Love is the greatest thing I have ever encountered in my entire life & am so greatful for that love to be yours....u have given me a new feeling inside my heart n also have touched my heart in places that I never knew existed. If I could take my heart from my chest and give it to u I would....Therefore u`ll have to settle for the heart that I give to u which is the feeling that u feel inside. That is my honest and true love straight from my heart to urs....When we part my face gives to u a warm embracing smile yet, my heart cries out to u not to go...I miss u when we r apart even if it is for a short time. I whisper to the wind "I LOVE YOU" hoping that u get the message inside ur heart & think of me the same way! I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think of u....I miss u when u r gone.........
I love u! I love u more that words can say and more than I can show to u. I hope that u do know that I do love u and feel it in ur heart where ever u go....u remain in my heart...my mind...my soul & my life for all time....

Your Ever
Lasting Love

People Discussion
monalisa
(Tuesday, March 16, 2004)

nice feelings onorthok...kintu kemon jani mon ta kharap hoye jai ...

shormy

Bah besh!

rudmila

When we part my face gives to u a warm embracing smile yet, my heart cries out to u not to go... akebare moner kotha

ArospO

Ish, Mojha Tho!

Rahol

I whisper to the wind "I LOVE YOU" hoping that u get the message inside ur heart & think of me the same way! I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think of u....I miss u when u r gone.........

Nice one ..

Onorthok

thanks all

turtle

"I love u! I love u more that words can say and more than I can show to u. I hope that u do know that I do love u and feel it in ur heart where ever u go....u remain in my heart...my mind...my soul & my life for all time."....chomotkar chomotkar...

Shishir-Veja

wowwwww !!!!! niceeee ... ishhh ... ishhhh .. amakeo jodi kew erokom luv kortooo !

ssswamje
(Wednesday, March 17, 2004)

its touchy..how come pplz write this much touchy posting.....but i do believe heart always speak the truth.....thanks

Shishir-Veja
(Wednesday, March 17, 2004)

verrryyyyyyyy touchyyyyyyyy

zami
(Thursday, March 18, 2004)

Yes Onorthok I concent u. I do feel the same. Though love is for all....love will conquer the war/heart and everything....

khub chomotkar likheso...

monitor

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement