bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2001
Subject:
tear
Description:

To feel lost and alone scared and confused wanting to cry so bad that the tears dry before they fall of what i feel inside. R u feeling bad that I told u today, I love u like that?? Is it too much paining for u. I always wanting u to let go but there is always something behind my mind that always picks me up feeling empty and helpless only wanting u back. Now u are like a addiction. constant thinking illusions that are not there but u can actually feel them, temptation is only gift given just to get another taste of u which is been in love. no matter if I get the pain. My love for this, my love for u will travel the length, to find the way to your heart, whether your heart will, or wont. It doesn't bother me. It may never be quenched, I may never feel loved Or needed, but when I have you in my heart. Gentle feels good it never hurts I think I should be more gentle with u. no?? the sun shines down on me as long as u r with me. I never feared what would come and what might, but I fear the day, when I have to awake, without you in my life and feeling my soul break . I never feared so much, but you taught me to, but I also never loved someone, like I love u. I m sorry for today earlier... if it made u embarrassed.

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement