bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2004
Subject:
PARTY AT DHANMONDI LAKE AT 19th..All r requested to join.
Description:

Fardin – ‘jodi ami nije ahi r ki ! are nijei confirm na huda kame hunaitasi ‘ >>> You did a great job kid. Thanks bro a lot. But don’t tell such things to break some chikkis heart. May be they will come only to share love shake with you, wont they?

Monitor – ‘ami nijeo jani na ami aimu kina coz ami aikhane new ar amar aite lozza lagtase ’ >>> don’t get timid bro, we all will be there for you.

Sttmd19 – ‘chesta korbo ashar jonno, kintu cross bhaia thakle ashbo na ‘ >>> Chestata ektu jore shore korle to hoe jai mone hoi.

HAPPY THE MAN – ‘HEAVY HOIBO MONE HOITASE,TOY TAKAR ONKO EKTU KOM BESHI KORA DORKAR. ‘>>> Taito apnare koitachi je apnio oida katchater buddhi den. Thanks.

If such messages are post, how can we all get there? I think we should say, ‘ Must I come!’ or ‘I must go’ or some damn thing like this. I like to praise Fardin, shawmijji, kolipu, Nazmul bhai, Happy, Zami, sttmd and atlast Jubok bhai. If all of us think that ‘I wont go, all other will go.’ Then nobody will be there in that very day. So, if you please all come and make a great meeting it will look better. I admire all of your respectable opinions and ur choices, but first make sure that u all are coming. Please don’t pass your responsibility or rationality among others, I request.

Now I’m gonna do some brutal behavior to you all, please don’t ever ask me the reason. I think there may be some problems in my proposal or there must be some severe mistake about the whole idea, please don’t mind……If some old and respective chatters (most of’ em r admin) make some lovely audible and hearable jokes like these below, the others will learn more and more to make the environment happier then ever. It will become a place of joy, I guess!!!!! Anyway, I didn’t mean all the things I got here and obviously not trying to make odd comments about you but just trying to express my expression while I see these.

Rahol bhai – ‘Amar concord ta emon somoi nosto hoilo! ‘ >>>> bhai concord chara ki ekebarei asha jai na? U joke fine bro, but hurt more than that through it. Thanks for your intention to come, that’s lot.

Rudro_2003 bhai – ‘I quite ? I quiet ? I quit ? ‘>>>> May be it’s a joke but nothing big to bring it front, or to make it a funny thing while one leaves. Thanks to make it clear to all.

Sobuj bhai- ‘Manu to 2 number...areeee packet Biriyanir beboshtha koro miara...ki apple tapel..ei gula ki ar pet Bhore? ‘ >>>> It was said the temporary and not fixed menu. I was asking all of u to make a good discussion through which the better will emit, I thought. And thanks u did that, u did but in this way!!

SOULS bhai – ‘Deep mia..ami ohon w BG009 flight dhortachi..inshallah kobe pouchamu janina ’ >>>> Bhai thanks for your compliments, at least u can encourage us to make a relationship and commitments to make our environment best of the web, But U dishearten at your words bhai. Any way thanks a lot to respond.

Sb bhai – ‘ one apple 10 taka !! apple ki... mongol groho theika kinna anba naki tumi? ‘ >>>> Ami to agei bolechilam je its just a proposal, we all will fix it better through our demands and choices. I think it would be good to hear that this+ this + this + this == 100/-. I was just trying to let people know or make them clear to respond about the proposal to make it better, nothing else. Thanks Sb bhai for your marking.

-Gemini- apu – ‘One Apple 10/- :O:O:O:O tai to bhabchi Sb ‘ >>>> Apu U too! amar try take choto kore dekhle, and made fun!!! Very cool, very nice of you, thanks.

-Cross bhai – ‘Eikhane Kichu AKta AULA-JHAULA Lagbo mone oitache, so carefulll... ...

kichu dekhi na ken.. .... Oi Deep, mgs koi.. ... ‘>>>> It was little though, I agree but not so weightless. And bhai though at last u helped me u did hurt me before. Thanks for all those too.

raima apu- ’shobuj ‘ >>>> Nothing to say bout you, I liked u much for ur cool behavior, but I don’t know why u did so with me. Or you get some enormous fun, I didn’t know. Anyway it made me a bit sad though, thanks.

Shormi apu - Again! ‘>>>>> What the crap happed to you I didn’t know, but I agree with him /her if he/she tries to do some work about the community and gathering for sharing well and woe.

Thanks though. It was a pleasure to hear from all of you. And I think I am the person, who am to be blamed, cause all wont be wrong or deceive rather one in opposite. And I didn’t like the look of some chatters the way they treat anyone. So its nothing but personal conflict. Thanks all of you and wish you all will have a nice day in the 19th. Bye. Allah Hafez.

People Discussion
pahari-jubok
(Thursday, March 11, 2004)

i don't wanna given any more feedback oposite that above mention messege....so i'll come ~inshallah~~~~~~~

-crOss-

"Sttmd19 – ‘chesta korbo ashar jonno, kintu cross bhaia thakle ashbo na ‘ >>> Chestata ektu jore shore korle to hoe jai mone hoi.
""
Ok Tareq , Ami Aschi Na, OKK, 100% Sure, Stay Fine, Enjoy...

-crOss-

>>>-Cross bhai – ‘Eikhane Kichu AKta AULA-JHAULA Lagbo mone oitache, so carefulll... ...
kichu dekhi na ken.. .... Oi Deep, mgs koi.. ... ‘>>>> It was little though, I agree but not so weightless. And bhai though at last u helped me u did hurt me before. Thanks for all those too.
>>
Sorry brO, Mone oi amar Humor Sense kome geche, Sorry i i hurt you, Extremely Sorry..take care
thankS...

-crOss-

*mone hoi
*if

Sraboner_Baridhara

khub bhalo laglo tomader get together er news pore but vishon kosto hocche je ebar ami thakte parbo na bole karon 19 march amar Shopoth Grohon Onushthan.... n e way enjoy every 1 urs Get together party...

ssswamje

sottikar orthe gettogether ekta valoo idea.ami etotukun bolte pari,jodi bd te thaktam tobe jog ditam..jehetu eto dure thaki tai ichcha korle o jawa hoi na.thanks deep for arrangin this.this is such a great idea.pls don't care what did pplz say...just go forward.wish you guy's have great fun.

shormy

HAHA Deep u misunerstood! I said that AGAIN! Means Again u guys ar gonna to havin a party!
Sadh acche saddho nai brother! Tai sudur desh theke tomader ei meeting er khobor i shune jai!!

All the best!

ArospO

Ghorar Dim!

mars

raima apu- ’shobuj ‘ >>>> Nothing to say bout you, I liked u much for ur cool behavior, but I don’t know why u did so with me. Or you get some enormous fun, I didn’t know. Anyway it made me a bit sad though, thanks. >>>Whtz so sad dude....ami to kichui sad pelam na!!!

mars.

Sb

No reason to be so sarcastic..or hyped up

Dont know about others.. but me and cross vai are coming and ..souls...shobujvai..gemini ora bd te thakle..orao ashto for sure

And most of the comments were just pure fun ( no PUN intended! )and definitely not to undermine ur efforts !!

and as for the menu ..i already had a talk with u..right?

Deeppurple

The Place is B2K place(In the mid point of Medinova and Anam Rangs plaza, to enter the lake just turn right.) And the time is just 2 pm. We will get there a little talk and then go up to the Boomers to get our lunch. Feel free to express urself and please for any kind of enquery contact 0171363733. And there will be some one all the time for your information about it. You can contact with sb bhai, cross bhai, mars bhai, Pahari bhai, Fardin bro, Reshma pu, Meshel, Warrior , ferrari too. Thanks all and bye.

Deeppurple

Thanks to sb bhai, cross bhai and mars bhai and I can escape from thanking Jubok bhai, Fardin bro, Reshma, and meshel bro. U all did some great effort to help this total idea comming into real. And I am looking all of you to take our steps till the final day. You all have become an inspiration for me. So, all there please dont hegitate to come along and share the precious time with all. Bye. We shant think it as some bodies own but its our, its all our's ..

mars

Dont worry bro...I will b dere dis friday inshallah n hope 2 c my ol buddies....sb n cross...along wid budda n virus...n not 2 mention sttmd19 wid his lovely friend...apolina...

Ofcourse sum1 needa call Omiyo da...cuz onake chara meetin is not worth it! So...Sb get in touch wid dada n bring him 2 our meetin!!!

Welldone...Deep...hope ur 1st get2getha is a success!!!

mars.

sobujj
(Friday, March 12, 2004)

Dukko amar tomader party miss korcchi..onek onek asha silo emoni ekta pary hobe, sekane jabo..B2k er emni ek jon ke kub request koresilam jokon dhakae giyesilam..holo na kisui...Thanks Deep ke...matha gorom korle o to balo ekta kisu korcche...wish u all for a good party..Deep...amar Biriyanir paket ta pawna roilo..

rudmila
(Friday, March 12, 2004)

wow......having a party...gr8.sorry that i cant come...but hope u all will enjoy it.

Deeppurple
(Saturday, March 13, 2004)

Sb bhai all are requesting to make it a bit later. It is Fryday, so cant we have one or two hour to come. The time must be in 2 to 4 I think. I wish to cal u tomorrow. Thanks.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement