bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, March 07, 2004
Subject:
M a r r i a g e
Description:

1. Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).

2. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.

3. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

4. Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

5. Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.

6. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.

7. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.

8. Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

9. Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her. Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!

10. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

11. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.

12. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

13. There was this! lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.

14. Confucius says: man who sinks into woman's arm soon have arms in woman's sink.

15. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

16. Eighty percent of married man cheat in America, the rest cheat in Europe.

17. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

18. Marriage is man and a woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

19. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.

20. I married Miss right, I just didn't know her first name was Always.

21. It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.

22. Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

24. Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished.

25. It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

All of the above are compiled frm diff. sources...

&&&

26. Personal experience....You'll get to know in 1.5/2 years

People Discussion
-dhulo-
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

ami arO vabchi, Sb''r Marriage hoye gelo kina..
Dhurr.. #MAD#...

ssswamje
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.......nice works bro.....but don't affraid to do that....just jump in.....

shormy
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

Virus
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

sb

Sb
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

ssswamje ..am not afraid... dilhi ka laddu... postabo jokhon khaia-e postabo

Sb
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

delhi*

dark_angel
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

yawns***

-koli-
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

i know love is not only a marrely preccesing

Rahol
(Sunday, March 07, 2004)

Valoi Hoilo Age theka jana valo ..

Rony Salman
(Monday, March 08, 2004)

Sb, here are a few more on man, woman, maariage, love and money......cheers!

Man discovered friendship, invented love.
Woman discovered love, invented marriage.

Man discovered woman, invented sex.
Woman discovered sex, invented headache.

Man discovered trade, invented money.
Woman discovered money, man was all screwed up after that.

-crOss-
(Monday, March 08, 2004)

Time Niya Porlam, Boddo Jhamela Dekhci..

Ruhy
(Monday, March 08, 2004)

nice1 sb

Sb
(Monday, March 08, 2004)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement