bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Subject:
"LoVe" N "hAtE"
Description:

I love I love the idea of being in love, that warm fuzzy feeling inside of u...thinking of the sweet memories...the tears of heartache...it's all sweet.It's been a long time since i felt that way.Life is too short to play the lost game.Prem pobitro...A real romantic will never give up in love...never stop loving or living...if u missed ur chance then wait...this is not the end...pokkriti tomar kono ashai opurno rakhe na...i believe if something or someone is meant for u than it'll happene.Allah works in mysterious ways.LOVE doesnt have to be just for lovers...i love no one more than my sweetie pie daddy, my stupid brother, my "" mum “my self. AND “TUMI” also my soo truthful friends who are not scared to let me know, what they are thinking.Cant live without music, love ocean...water. Brishti veja shobuj bagan, quiet sunsets, being lost in nature. LOVE sleeping...i'm addicted to it, bondhuder shathe hoi choi...goin crazy.(jodio temon korte pari na) Loove to experience new stuff, new food...anything different, anything new!!!! love fuchka, love to travel around the world. love to live in peace.
and hate HATE the idea that i cant swim, that the world will still go on when we wont be here, that we cant go back in time to change anything. Hate the idea of not being able to do anything to change Bangladesh.Hate Snakes, lizards and anything slimy. And TELAPOKA Hate kutnami and gossips.

People Discussion
Rupu
(Wednesday, March 03, 2004)

oh one more thing need to be edit, LOVE to spend ma time with "tumi"

Sb

i hate telapoka too

lotorpotor

ghrina kori manoosher hingsha-biddesh, maramari-hanahani, manoosher ku probritigulo n Bd. politicians.
valobashi valo manooshder, prokriti r music

Rony Salman

Hate kutanami and gossips!! That's something the species from Mars can say, that never fits to a species from Venus!! But of course I did believe you when you said that.....

-crOss-

hmmmm BD'r politics Grini kori, joghonno,

Bhalobashi Maa k BABA k, Bon k, r Gulehcha Begum k Image Code: 06-010..
Bhalobashi Bangla k, Bangladesh k, Bangla'r Gan k... Image Code: 16-001..

Toke Tiktik'r baccha like kori (so carefull )....
Hate Telapoka, but ssc r hsc te ai Telapoka e amar Experiment ar subject chilo, otar nari-bhuri'r test amar EXAM a valo point diyechilo...
thankS....

-crOss-

*tobe

Rahol
(Saturday, March 06, 2004)

Telapoka ..
Telapuka ke dakle buji nijer chea boro mone hoi ?? ..

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement