bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Subject:
7 wonders of the world
Description:

A group of students were asked to list what they thought were the present "Seven Wonders of the World." Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most votes:
1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. Taj Mahal
3. Grand Canyon
4. Panama Canal
5. Empire State Building
6. St. Peter's Basilica
7. China's Great Wall
While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not finished her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many." The teacher said, "Well, tell ! us what you have, and maybe we can help."
The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the 'Seven Wonders of the World' are:
1. to see
2. to hear
3. to touch
4. to taste
5. to feel
6. to laugh
7. and to love."
The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take for granted are truly wondrous! A gentle reminder -- that the most precious things in life cannot be built by hand or bought by man.

We also tend to complain that we never have enough in life, but fail to realize that we, the ones gifted with these 7 gifts of life, are the lucky ones in the world to have these, there are people out there who would love to watch the sun shine, hear the birds, walk the earth with their own feet but cant. We take certain things in life for granted when they should be most appreciated, hope this posting reminds us how special and lucky we are to be where we are today and stand different from others.

By the way..HOW IS EVERYONE DOINGGG??? SHOB BHALO TO?? ..HOPE MY POSTING DIDN’T BORE YOU as always hehehe
Tonz of love and hugzzz and chummaz to my sisters ima apsss opsi puuu anu puuuu n janeman ori..
Take care everyoneJ

People Discussion
Aunto
(Wednesday, February 25, 2004)

Posting ta'r shesh dik-e ek Line-e porte giye hotaat chokh boro hoye giyechhilo...kintu Line ta shesh kore mon ta kharap hoye gelo....kaaron ta bolbo na....buri'r License naai....jharu niye douriye aashbe....

sarah

oi buira karon bolo ...jharu'r bari to emnitei khaba ..na bolleo ..bolleo ..and what license u talking about?? ar eto gula question korsi answer koro na keno bekkol ..caps on kore ask korlam tao chokhe por e na bekkol buira r ...ishh eto buira hoye geche even brains are twisting up

-crOss-

"We take certain things in life for granted when they should be most appreciated, hope this posting reminds us how special and lucky we are to be where we are today and stand different from others."

hmm sarah di, but we are not yet Grateful.

Nway, acho kemon di? dei na ken?
amra chi, bhala mondo mishiye, Re-Mix Mosola type.
take care...thankS..

mars
(Thursday, February 26, 2004)

Mistake...li'l sis...u forgot 2 count da n add da 8th wonderer of da world...On da 1st list it will b God of love n flirt...n on da 2nd list it will b '2 flirt'!!!

Now da list lookz complete!!!hehehehehehe

mars.

sarah
(Friday, February 27, 2004)

amiyo remix mosholla type e achi re daa.....eto meaningful ekta posting korlam..shala keo reply kore na! ..whatever happened to being sentimental and meaningful..gone down the drain...next posting hobe atom bomb..everybody plz come back in 6 months ..me so boring type of person will need time to think about a good posting

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement