bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2004
Subject:
Dream, Valentine & Love (Part 1)
Description:

Dear readers, Every person has different feelings about love. There is always explanation about the feelings of love. My love is always getting me mental peace, sound mental image. Some times it gets the pain. Some times I feel disappointed for my love. My love is life. I have lots of remembrance about my love. The memory of love is very much valuable to me, because all the feeling which is related to the love is my personal thing. I don't want to kill my love, though I have already lost it.

The voice of Rabindranath always console to me. He told in his book that "Tomai NotUn Kore Paboo Bolea, Harii Barae Barea."(Very frequently I lost you for getting you newly)

Someone comes in my life with a new dream. With the turbulence of storm, with pinching of every surroundings, with the loud voice, for sharing every thing. I wanted to spend my entire life with someone. But someone left me quietly for someone else.

Someone left me without making any sound. Will Someone ever come back to my life? No, I don't think so. Someone is not mine anymore. I don't know who's fault it is! I don't want to say that it is Someone's fault, or maybe its mine. When Someone used to keep in touch with me or spent time with me, love was there. It was wonderful to be in love. Some times I wonder what have I done. Why me? Why did Someone left me? Some other times I wondered may be I should have never fall in love. But now its too late. Someone is not with me anymore, so there is no love.

(go to next posting please)

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement