bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, February 06, 2004
Subject:
How to Explain
Description:

well, let me not get into any names here. Since i joined here(b2k) i have had many good time with chatters of B2k, get to know many of you and sharing the happiness, sadness and joy with you all.

I came across many people with different personality. Seems to me that most of them are funny chatter in b2k with great sense of humors i suppose.

Well, who ever developed this B2k, he/she has added many features Such as IGNORE, KICK, GIVING OUT THING, etc....Obviously features are given to be used ? isnt it?

i dont know why sometimes people take this simple kick so seriouly, I mean i just kicked one of the oldest chatters in B2k and suddenly he ignored me maybe because of my name and KICKed him without saying welcome to him. bahhh...come on!!! what got into you people????because of this matter sometimes i dont get a chance to chat with others. i have posted few message in BB...but my latest one got pretty good attention But the comments made me upset a bit.

MY Comments:
To the person who always click on IGNORE to me. if i have caused you any problems by my simple "kick" then i apologise for that. Hope you will understand that the button is given their to be used on anyone.

If you guys seriously think that MY name "FOTka" is causing you any kind of problems. than there isnt anything i can do for you and i am not willing to change my nick.

Please say it loud if i am really unwelcomed to b2k. i give you my words that i will not come here and b2k anymore.

Finally i really want to thanks to all people i have meet in here and serisouly i love you all from bottom of my heart( sorry i cannot type any names but its really a lot)

NB: if you like to write a comments you are welcome to, BUT if you can avoid using anyones name. please DO NOT say anything about my NAME, WORDs i have typed

Thanks!

People Discussion
-koli-
(Friday, February 06, 2004)

come on fotka....i know which incident u meant in this posting.....nnn m sorry to say....u'r so sencitive dear!!!
First of all....obviously ur welcome in b2k and in bb like other chatters!...so nothing to be so sentiment dear....just ignore others...be a nice chatter...n belive me...ur niceImage Code: 03-018

-koli-

secondly....why are you taking some ppl so serously.....only one incident n ur hurted?..comon...just look around dear.....it's a tought n rude world!!!!....be a man ok!!!

Sweetie

Mutooooooooooooo ki re....amake kick marle ami tor pa benge debo simplee ...heheh so amake kick marbe na..... ar huh tor nick ami pochondo kori na yukkkkkkkkkkkktuuuuuu...heheheh karon ami chai tui mutto nick nite ....ar toke o onek bhalo bashiiiiii re...tui amar picchi bhaia and im sure a lot of people love u too u have become one of the b2k family member....

Sweetie

...shun chatter ja korte chai korte de etto attension des ken...toke jodi kew ignore korte chai let them...no skin of ur body..ar tui to janish ignore option dewa hoiche use korar jonno ..bhudu...tui just jader shathe chat korte pochondo koris kor...ar ignore the rest..and who said ur not wc oder ghar benge debo ami..ar ei shob niye tension korbe na...this is a chat room we all come here to enjoy our self soo enjoy it..dont get hurt by any ones comment..chummahhhhhh lo ar amake appu bolbo chagol amake ki je nam dore dake bandor...bhalo thakis....

FOTka

err.....Sensitive is not word apu...but i must sometimes people get there voice up after keep quiet...isnt it...

Shishir-Veja

we don' have any probz wid ur nick .... n u're not unwelcomed to b2k at all ..... neva think like dat even .... u're one ov da nicest chatterz ov b2k n we all love u more dan u do ... u're most welcome here dr alwayz ...
...n another thing kick me as much as ya can ..i'll be verry happy to have a kick frm ya ..

FOTka

Sweetie apu thanks
errr...jokhon Older chatters eto sensitive hoi tahole ami rr ki korbo..

FOTka

Shishir-Veja thank you apu

and apnake chinlam nah

but anyways Image Code: 06-017

Shishir-Veja

u're ma chweeeeeeet babumoniImage Code: 06-013

Shishir-Veja

amake chine kaaj kire babumoni?.. dec e jokhon kicg kong e ashbo tokhon na hoy chinish .....ekhon apatoto jhadu ke jhappi tai chinImage Code: 06-017

Shishir-Veja

king kong**

FOTka

Image Code: 06-017Image Code: 06-017Image Code: 06-017

Shishir-Veja

jak , finally tui chinechish apike .. ...me so happy for dat re vaiahImage Code: 06-013

RainMan

potka mas...mere powder bhai-ko chhorde basmash! ...just read the topic and found out sumthin...no matter what pplz think of u...remember one thing, u know what u are exactly...sumone's "ignore" wont prove that u're an ignorable person...and one thing, NEVER EVER BE SO SERIOUSE...we love u the way u are..we wont accept the modified "bhodro, shanto shishto" FOTka...keep urself as a bodmash ...coz that's what u are khakhakha

FOTka

Shishir-Veja

chinlam nah....apone ki Mohila naki????

FOTka

Shishir-Veja

chinlam nah....apone ki Mohila naki????

FOTka

bristi bhai.....

Just wanted give you all a attention how some of the OLDER and MATURE behaves to new chatters

NIKHIL

Bro, shob kichu mone dhorte hoi na, shob ak rokom noi, i know u better, so go ahead..
r Kick, Ignore etc etc ai shob mathai nile, onek agei B2K Leave kortam,
Stay fine, bye

SOULS

Fotka ree....b2k te Fotkami korer jonno u r always welcome

ICe-coOL
(Sunday, February 08, 2004)

Image Code: 06-017oiiiiiiiiii

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement