bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, February 05, 2004
Subject:
eK nAANE bANGALI
Description:

Everything you eat is savored in garlic, onion, and tomatoes.

You try and reuse gift wrappers, gift boxes, and of course aluminum foil.

You are standing next to more than two largest size suitcases at the Airport.

You arrive one or two hours late to a party and think its normal. (habbit hoise)

You peel the stamps off letters that the Postal Service missed to mark up.

You recycle Wedding Gifts.

You name your children in rhythms (example, Honey/Money, FOTka/FOTki, Ranna/Banna.)

All your children have pet names, which sound nowhere close to their real names.

You take bangali khana anywhere it says "No Food Allowed"

You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving someone's house.

You load up the family car with as many people as possible.

People Discussion
FOTka
(Thursday, February 05, 2004)

***Ek namme Bangali...****

-Gemini-

ami to ektao na maane ki ami bangali na???

ssswamje

this is suppose to be indian..not for bengali....

dark_angel

naane kon dhoroner shobdo fotka bhai........

aar ai likhagula mone hoi apnar belai projojjo...hehehehe

Sb
(Friday, February 06, 2004)

Yup ssswamje is right.

And FOTka, If thats ur definition of bangali, its R U B B I S H !!!

FOTka

eita ki....ami bhalo bhalo Jokes lekle kono comments nai...kintu Bangali der name lekhe.....onek comments...kintu ami kono comments dimu nah

and "Mr/mrs.ssswamje" well whatever it is, People think we are indians.

FOTka

Mr Sb.......i dont want to start an arguement on you...so pelas.e..be decent, and mind whatever you say....thou my name is FOTka doesnt mean that a name will describe a personas personalty

Sb

And Mr FOTka... where was the indecency on my part?

Try to get the meaning of the response and then reply..

RUBBISH was not said to the person who posted it...it was meant for the joke..

and yeah... after reading this posting, i feel offended as a BANGALI....

and as for the indians.... Go and Post these jokes to those websites where "people think we are indians"... not where....we people think "we are bangali"

ssswamje

him mr fotka
take care urself..

ssswamje

hey mr fotka
i don't feel to say anything..just take care urself...

FOTka

for your infomation...i must say that this is not a indians post.....and I must say there isnt anywhere it says that "THE POST MADE BY FOTKA IS INDIAN"

If you feel offended and this post is indian then close your eyes and ignore this joke

FOTka

ssswamje

first feel yourself and then say it if you cant then dont say a word in this post please

Sb

The joke was on Indians.. and i donno where did get from... the only difference is that the name has been changed to BANGALI.

and i am not one of those people who get bullied by others and dont hv the guts to stand up and say we aint indians...we r bangalis.

Seems like the writer of the posting does..

"and "Mr/mrs.ssswamje" well whatever it is, People think we are indians." =>

which people? how many people?. Lol.. do "WE" suffer from any sort of inferiority complex for being bangali???

and yes.. i will raise my voice against any cheap joke about bangalis.. just cant ignore that

-Gemini-

"Mr Sb.......i dont want to start an arguement on you...so pelas.e..be decent, and mind whatever you say....thou my name is FOTka doesnt mean that a name will describe a personas personalty"

Where is the indecent part..can u show us fotka?

And another thing...thik ei same postin ta ami porechilam ekta indian website..called Bollywoodworld.com e Oh lorddyy!!! you dont mean to say that tara tomar postin theke mere diyeche??!!!

-Gemini-

Where=What*

ssswamje

mr fotka
ami nije o kono ek indian site a same posting ta dekhechhilam..seta kono bapar na..apni ja likhechhen tar madhdhome apni amader chhoto korechhen and apni nije o choto hoyechhen..karon amra sobai bangladeshi ba bangali...tai kono socheton manus nijeke chhoto kore bole amar mone hoi na.sb emon kono kharap kichhu boleni je apnar raag korte hoibe.take it easy bro...
arekta kotha ami mr...not mrs

FOTka

Mr Sb

It was suppose to be a jokes....so where does your Pride and Proudness come from?.....By the way, myself and other doesnt comeple when you talk your cheap jokes......

FOTka

Wooohooooo...gemini....tomar comments ta onek mojadar.....It was suppose to be a jokes after all...not about the site i got it from.

FOTka

ssswamje

Wah....ofcoz my anger will rise if you say things like Cheap jokes and Rubbish....wel suppose to be joke so just enjoy it..

Sb

FOTka... i dont joke around about my nationality..or about my nation... and when i criticise my nation or country...it is a constructive one.

No one complains about your other jokes either. but when u put the pride and culture of our nation..nationality on line... thats when... not only me.. others also complain !

and umm..if u hv any complaints or reservations about my jokes. u r welcome. But plz be precise and clear.

-Gemini-

Fotka..tomar mathae mone hoy sarcasm dhuke na
And another thing...jokes jokes holeo tar limit thaka uchit, limit chara kono kichuy mananshoy noy....and nijeder ke, ebong nijeder desh ke choto kore je moja pae..shey ekta nirbodh nichudorer manush chara nothin else
I've seen many people..who live abroad..bd ke ekbhabe nichu kore moja pete..hoyto ichha krito bhabe choto kore na oneke..hoyto just sheer "moja" but tarporeo kokhono kokhono, kono na kono bhabe they do make it look like that probasher desh guli all that jeta bd noy and hoyto its true...that bd dont have much but still...
Ar tumi jodi oi dhoroner probashi hou..then i have only thing to say to ya...Shame on ya man!!!

-Gemini-

only one thing to say* damnnn!

FOTka

Sb

maybe you cant handle the truth.....isnt it?

and will you STOP complaining about my jokes.....READ the jokes again...better make sure that you understand them. These meant To be jokes , stop taking it seriosuly.

FOTka

SB
NO one complained about older post cause no one actully read them if they have read them they must have posted a comments in there......not like you complaining

FOTka

Gemini

i will only say this "ami to ektao na maane ki ami bangali na???"

if you dont use any of them then you are not bangali....now be shame of yoourself

Sb

FOTka
Gemini

i will only say this "ami to ektao na maane ki ami bangali na???"

if you dont use any of them then you are not bangali....now be shame of yoourself
=>

LOL.. How Pathetic !! and u call urself bangali???

According to You.. anyone who doesnt follow those rituals is not a bangali ??

Jeez!! give us a break!

And what truth are u talking about Mr. FOTka?? Truth about?

Lol...ek bar bola hochhey eta JOKE...abar bola hochhey... 'u cant stand the truth!' what does this imply? That its true that 'ALL Bangalis FOLLOW those?'talking about twisted thoughts !

No Mr. FOTka... Most of the Bangalees arent like what u mentioned! May be a few Like the writer of this post are.!

But please do spare us .. amra oti shadharon Bangalee jara !!!

Sb

And by the way..what makes u think that no one read my postings

FOTka
SB
NO one complained about older post cause no one actully read them if they have read them they must have posted a comments in there......not like you complaining

=> kon posting e comment chilo na? Wud u be k i n d enough to let me know please?

And btw.. ami response er jonne posting dei na...

And last but not the least...

FOTka
eita ki....ami bhalo bhalo Jokes lekle kono comments nai...kintu Bangali der name lekhe.....onek comments...kintu .. ==>> yeah onek .. aro onek comments ashbey karon jodi shotti karer bangali na hoyeo thaki.. atleast we try and try to uphold our values. Unlike SOME OTHER BANGALEES.

FOTka

sb

first of all this was suppose to be a joke BUT since you are in serious mood i said "maybe you cant handle the truth.....isnt it?"

FOTka

To all

Its really boring to see Sb and GEMINI fighting like Kids and i have to company them to make them understand all things. Well say whatever you feel to me or to my post, if you willing to swear go ahead...cause now i dont care....this is my last comment

Sb

No one is fighting over here.

U took it this far w/o even understanding my 1st response as i hv explained before, rubbish was not meant to u.. but to the subject and contents of the "joke"
One last thing to say.. Grow up! r nijer jati ke nie shoshta roshikota korle....always e..complain ashbe.if not me.. than others!

-Gemini-
(Saturday, February 07, 2004)

Who the hell is fightin here??? Jeez kotto dhoroner moron je ashe ajkal b2k te!!
Joke koro but jano na which kinda joke it is...nije realize o korte parcho na kibhabe nijeke choto korla eikhane
And another thing...tomar ekhane eshe amader karoi..not me..not sb..or anyone else..swearin er icha nai!Image Code: 00-012

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement