bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, January 26, 2004
Subject:
for ima appiii!!!!
Description:

ima apsssssssssssssssssssssssss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY .....!!
SHUVO JONMODIN APPIIIII...!!
sorry appi deri hoye gelo as bb chilo na ..would have wished u directly
just wanted to make use of this day and thank allah for letting me know this amazing person.for gifting this world with this amazing person...for having you in my life as my sister!!....you are a wonderful person appi...words are too less to express it..wish you all the worlds happiness appi..hope you get what you wish for..and may allah keep you happy ..and smiling all year through...
love u appi loadsss
"i lubh u ima..chummah leee"....we lubh youuu...this posting is sspecially made by your crazy sisters anu pu and myself!!.....love u oneeeek re puuu...[sorry for the belated bb wish]

People Discussion
Sb
(Monday, January 26, 2004)

happy birthday ima jee

-crOss-
(Tuesday, January 27, 2004)

BB te Birthday wish gulu exceptional, shobar wish gulu jhore pore ak akti posting a, besh bhalo lage wish korte pere..

Nway :
(¯`·._.·HAPPY·._.·´¯)(¯`·._.·BIRTH-DAY·._.·´¯)

Best of luck..and Enjoy... Image Code: 02-034

OLI

snehashish kuriye naaw jonmodiner meye,,,,

tondra tomar bhenge dilem,besuro gaan geye,,,

hajar bosor beche theke súkh-sarider melaay,,,

sob praner dosor hoye ,lukochurir khelaay,,,,

ei jonome ima i theko por jonome tara,,,,

khujibo tomay dur gogone,amra pagol para,,,,

shubhechante oli bhaiya

ima

awwwwwwwwwww..thank u very much ..lombu jeeeeeeee...shundori apsss....cross dada ..vinstaaaaaaaaaaa..oli bhaiya shobai ke oneek oneek donnobad.

Anurika

Mere jaan..............mere curlyyyyyyy appiii......choooooo chorry for the late wish appi.......hope you had a great day....dare hole oboshoi ekta hug dite partam..but not to worry.....inshallahhhhhhhh we will soon...may allah bless you with every thing in life appi.......and amra shob dua kori je amader curly appi less kaj koren....lvoe u loads re appi..cant express in words...Your a true big sister that i've always wanted...along with all the lovely sisters i have here...Love you all from the bottom of my heart....Appi amra kichu ekta pic dite cheyechilam.but by the time we decided.....that mutto fatto boltu left B2K..so sorry re appi.......

Anurika

And this crazy picchi beti beadop calling her Boro appi (me ) crazy chichi ....ei sarah lo chummahhhhh lo reeee I lub u.....heheh as dada would say....

Love ya all gals shobai bhalo thako and a very happy EID MUBARAK to all of YOU PEOPLE THAT I CARE FOR LUB U ALLL

Sraboner_Baridhara

Happy returns of the day ima jiiii.... asha kori din ti bhaloi katale...

ontora ..

belated happy birth day ima apu..many many happy returns of the day apu..I wish u all the love and happiness apu...this wish is something u have often heard before...every yr the love behind it makes it mean a whole lot more...

mars

Imaaaaa.....Happy Birthday 2 ya......M sorry itz late.....but still wish ya all da best n hope dat I will b seein ur pretty pics a lot.....

mars.

aryan

jonmodiner onek onek subecha roilo ..take care and enjoy the day ima

ima
(Wednesday, January 28, 2004)

awww thank u ery much everyone. pots and pots of love to u all.

ArospO
(Thursday, January 29, 2004)

Happy Happy Happy Birthday dear imapiiiii
Gift upcoming! hehehe..
Loads of loveee

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement