bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Subject:
response of ami-amar
Description:

As an opportunity like once in a life time . I should take some moments to talk about those admins who they have skulls. I will mark their worth in 3 category and those are good better best.

SOULS: He is more capable and funnier than any other admins. He does not go along with personal matters and so sensible. So he is the best.

Sb: Samething apply on Sb as i pointed about SOULS. So he is best too.

Capsule20mg: He is also cool. In some arrange i will mark him in second step as better.

Pantho-Pothik: He is not rugular. Sometimes He become nuts to judge his power.

Turtle: He is a funny dude with loving touch. He marks some funny warns and those are appleciable. So he is best as well.

Wrath: His presence is markable. He sometimes go along with bro sis stuff and apply wrong warns and goes d/c pretty often.

Cross: He sometimes get confuse on marking warn. He is cool too and his category is better.

Now is the time to talk about lady admins and their marks.

Shifta: She is an old and respectable lady of bangla2000. Now a days we do not see her present.

Durrah: She is the best of the best admin. She does not go along with chatters personal issue and love to be herself. So she gets the best mark.

Sarah: She is so nice smart girl of this chat room. Sometimes she goes along with sisi stuff and make this room more nosey. However she would get the best mark as well.

Anamica: The most dumbest admin of this chat room. She always get busy with loving stuff and do not now know what to do but wearing admin skull.

Opsora: She is so jolly and nice lady. She would get the best award as well.

Amisha: We do not see her a very long times and she was worthless as well.

Anurika: She is cool too. Now a days she got some personal issues in the chat room and accuse normal chatters intentionally as spy which is very bad. She sometimes dare not to chat with specefic chatters orelse she will devoice and she does not warn those stupids who they praise her. I am sorry to say this incidents happened to me once. In absences of her she got some information from raima and others to make our loveable room more worse and use offensive words. I really do not know which category would she deserve. Otherelse she is okay. Tips for her Please do not listen to others and judge your own to make this room nice and clean.

Koli: She has some problems as human beings. She is very frank to chatters and people sometimes misunderstand her. Tips for her as well Please do not bring your personal stuff in the chat room to influence others. However chatters have bad remark of her.

I did not mean to hurt any of our respectable admins in any cost. Those were just my point of view and hope you all will be more carefull to ace of responsibility. We do not want to see personal issues to call others low life in the main room. Adios.

People Discussion
Sb
(Wednesday, January 21, 2004)

moi to admin na but moi best

cluster11

I dont understand this mud-slinging?? If someone has a problem with an admin they can complain to other admins or ask for an email address in BB to send their complain to. But what I see here is name-calling. For example the user "nam-dia-kam-ki" is using psedu nick but addressing specific chatters like Anurika and raima and psoting on BB. That in itself is a double standard.

cluster11

Of course using a presudo-nick itself is not an issue. But if u identify specific individuals and start commenting about them then dont be a spineless coward and post under pseduo-nick. Its alright! No one will eat you alive on the Internet if u post under the nick everyone knows u by. That said, pseudo-nick users also need to realize that abuse goes both ways on an unmoderated BB. Which may result in the thread being deleted altogether which kills the poster's original motive (for everyone to read his/her message).

nam-diya-kam-ki

You always have a big mouth like megh shybal do have a nasty mouth cluster11. Using anonymity does not imply the turth. We know you are the big humble of Anurika that does not mean you will support wrong images cluster11. The concern of raima is 100% whispering girl she who annoy Anurika with spying stuff. You should overlook the posting where I pointed all of the admins remark intelligent cluster11.It was not my intention to make anyone hurt. Now a days we see these 2 girls always pull normal chatters leg by calling spy. Oh onething i am not going to call you a stupid and otherhand you already made yourself with aggresive attitude. Adios.

nam-diya-kam-ki

Is not it ashamful to call other chatters spy and chamcha?. Everyone here has some friends so do you cluster11 like you are the super agent and the humble of Anurika. That does not mean your friends become your chamcha cluster11. As soon as Anurika step into the ring raima become her bad influncer. Do not worry i am none of them friend or enemy. What is in here to call others fatty in the main room?. What is in here if anyone call tsr a bro and tsr calls him/her bro/sis?. As for as Koli concern she do have some negative attitudes and she has 100% right to ignore anyone in the main room. However i had not seen her to use offensive words as Anurika does with admin nick which is beyond of admin guide. Please all of you be good and lets other live.

cluster11

Since your earlier message has been removed from BB (as I thought may happen) I guess its pointless to continue this discussion. You may have valid arguments regarding chatroom incidents but that applies to chatroom, why drag it in BB where posted messages are for everyone to see (and not personal anymore!)? We all know B2K is resource strained as TSR mentioned several times. If u have a beef with someone avoiding that person(s) wud be the easiest way to express ur disdain.

sobujj

Kono coment e jabo na..nam-dia-kam-ki tumar obijug gulur maje niropekkothar sap dekini...any way ADMIN der alada kore dekar pryojon acche ki?

FOTka

i think there isnt anything wrong to express their feeling for someone....in this case its admin...so just be fare...dont argue about it......

sarah
(Thursday, January 22, 2004)

I did not mean to hurt any of our respectable admins in any cost>> u know what u did!!not just admins but normal chatters too..raima ke whispering queen bole dakcho..tell me has she whispered to u ?? and even if she did..whispering option ta ache just so that public na kora hoi ..and yet ironically u r asking two admins not to make personal issues public!! let alone normal chatters..shobujj bhaia apni thik bolechen ..shob admin ke ki ek chokhe dekha jai na?? its easy to say what u r saying and seeing from ure side "naam diye kam ki"...but from where i stand my view about admins is quite different

sarah

...even now as i respond to this posting in this way i m straining my reputation as a chatter and as admin!! we have to think twice before making any action and saying anything..we are bound by rules ..! and you r not ..so when we bend or break our rules it bcoms a public issue " oh god ekta 'admin' emon koreche"..keno admin ra ki manush na? ora ki bhul korte pare na?...these all ppl take care of the room in their free time! they dedicate their time for this room..do they get anything back in return? no nothing..not even appreciation

sarah

..."nam diye kam ki" shobai ke rate na kore ekshate thankz janan je onara shobai amader b2k er jonne alada time ber kore dekhte ashe..shoimoi de..emon posting dekhle asholeo mon ta kharap hoye jai ..ei ek posting e apni onek er mon e kosto diyechen ...and ha i do sisi stuff..bcos above all i met amazing ppl in this room ..and those are my sisters!! and nosie to oboshoi hobo or else room ta to eto deen e dead hoye jeto

ssswamje

hey
who is this nam diya kam ki??

-crOss-
(Saturday, January 24, 2004)

Kemon kemon jeno lagche...

**""As an opportunity like once in a life time " >>> Prothomei Otto-hashi....(posting ar uddesho ki bole dei..)
**((Koli: She has some problems as human beings,))>>> Specify kau k Human Beings bole rehai deya...r same karone r akjon k (Anurika) avabe openly comments kora....!!
**( Cross: He sometimes get confuse on marking warn...bla bla.. )>>> only hate-guna koyekjon amar nick ta ai vabe "Cross" mention kore... may be i can read you brO ...
**"I did not mean to hurt any of our respectable admins in any cost. " >>>. really brO, ask urslef..?
confused at ur comments and another reply...
Nway, i think all Admins are BEST..ata’i ADMIN der jana uchit, r kichu na kichu bhul thakbei, (apnar kothai as a Human Being) Shob cheye boro kotha Admin rao chatterss..
Take care....

-crOss-

brO, Akta Hadit Shikhechilam onek age “Ni’ma Taa’kuluna, Maa’ala Taf’alun”, meaning hocche , “Tumi Shei Kotha Bolo na, ja tumi nije amon koro ni..” apnar posting pore mone porlo...

ThankS...r ami j akhon Chamchami korchi, ata to thik, .... r apnar chokhe amar chamchami dhora na porleo, akhon porbe..... onekr kache already pore geche...

-crOss-

"amol

nam-diya-kam-ki

The 1st sentence of my post was funny to make you laugh. You took it another way and that is your point of view not mine. Questioning about your name i do not understand Cross. You would have looked 1st before accuse that i started the capital letters above all names and what made you to think i am a bro?. So this is pointless as well and i am not known to you and someother fellow chatters. You might have seen my nick but not as popular as you are Cross. Last accemption of your comment was full of vulgar. You know why Cross?. The word of chamcha or spy was not mine. Anurika and Raima used to call those anonymity chatters. You could call yourself a chamcha of your friend. I would say a friend a well wisher and this is the differences between you and me Cross.

nam-diya-kam-ki

Pointing about the human beings. Yes we all are human beings and Anurika Koli Raima are one of us. Unfortunatelly some of them cross their human limitation and act like wild. Let me refresh those 3somes attitude. Koli ignored Anurika and others. In Anurikas absesce Raima passed the messages to her jijiji Anurika and start calling chamcha spy to all fellow chatters. Specially who they were using anonymity nicks. As soon as Anurika got information she lost herself and showed negative attitude in the chat room. Please Cross have the courage to take the fact and do not run after unstealing ears. And i honestly did not mean to offend anyone. If anyone hurt of my burden truth i sincierly apologies. Adios.

nam-diya-kam-ki

You have a problem of blabbling Cross. There is phrase in bengoli Alpo panir mach base lafay and thats what happened to you. I never imply that admins are insane and off course they will knock at the wrong door as well. But the fact is this incidents will increase some bad feelings about admins and sometimes we will step on yours path. Yeah you wanna use offensive words you are welcome and you do have the right. But please use apart from your responsible nick. Do i make myself clear bigshot Cross?

-crOss-

"Blabbling"

Ok, i am best at this side, shikar korar manoshikota niyei kotha boli. OK

Kintu brO, akta jinish ki janen, keu jokhon JUKTI khuje na pai, tokhon personnal attack kore,
Nway, take ur time, and post more like this,
** Resha Reshi Kore Beche Thaka'r Vab e Alada"

R BOK BOK kori bolei BB r b2k asha...
Take care, thankS...

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement