bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, January 10, 2004
Subject:
Important
Description:

We would like to thank everyone who came forward with helpful suggestions for B2k Bulletin Board moderation. We would like to express our special gratitude to cluster11 for his selfless help
(by providing alternate chat servers and forums whenever needed). We would also like to thank
everyone who made constructive comments on the BB moderation problem.

However, I will be out of town for about a week from today. I will consider every suggestion recieved so far after I come back. I apologize for this delay.

Since the current server will remain unattended for about a week, I have updated the chat page (http://www.bangla2000.com/chat/default.asp) to have a link to a backup chat server. Please use the backup server if the original server is down. If the original server crashes for some reason the original chat server, the bulletin board and a portion of the music section will become inaccessible and will remain so until I come back. I apologize for all inconveniences this may cause.

People Discussion
monalisa
(Saturday, January 10, 2004)

Thanks bb admin ..... thanks for ur information ...

ssswamje

hmmm
thanks admin

-crOss-

thankS brO....
for the info.
thankS n Take care..

SOULS

Thanks bhaia..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement