bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, January 08, 2004
Subject:
Chicken Nazi Van-nee-tee
Description:

Don’t know exactly when, where, and what caused the psychosis to develop, but it’s clear that vanity has issues with chicken, more so if it is three legged. Ima, I have a thing or two to say about ur idea of proliferating the generation of 3-legged chicken … but I will address that separately. Let’s stay focused on Vanity’s poultry-phobia. If we remember correctly, vanity once thought abt redeeming himself by transferring his load of sin onto a chicken and then relishing the unfortunate chicken for dinner. Who wudn’t remember those horrific ideas!! And now he is conspiring to annihilate the chickendom along with his plan to eradicate whoever he feels posts “inappropriate” bulletins at b2k (much like the link that led to the war in Iraq) under the pretense of a good Samaritan, lending out a helping hand to aid monitoring the activity of us, - the ordinary love-making, song-posting, birthday-wishing, bickering chatters - to the ever-busy B2k admin (who runs a tight ship here). I say we should all stand against his atrocious plan that he has so connivingly engineered to have things his way. On that note, I can be of some service to vanity, and consequently to the general b2k users by playing the shrink. I can lend u my couch vanity for a lil mind massage to straighten out ur crooked thoughts and to make u realize that this world is happy and better place with the b2k chatters and the chickens living side by side in it.

People Discussion
ima
(Friday, January 09, 2004)

Sabs apu if u have any probs getting Vanity to come and see you let me know, my 3-legged chickens will be at ur service. We can not allow a tyrant ruling over b2k.

VanityPress
(Friday, January 09, 2004)

Hmm, I really like the sound of it. I'd love to have a massage on the couch. When do I come, Sabrina.....

Sabrina
(Saturday, January 10, 2004)

... only when u r ready to face ur demons ... bacareful of what u r abt to discover abt urselfc ...

Sabrina
(Saturday, January 10, 2004)

correction: urself

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement