bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 11, 2017 BD

Groups
Hobbies Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, December 28, 2003
Subject:
English...The Italian man who went to Malta......
Description:

Wona day I'm gonna to Malta to biga hotel. Ina morning, I go downa to eata breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna 2 pieces of toast. She brings me only one piece. I tell her I want to(two) piece. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I want 'two' 'piece' on the my plate. She say you better not piss on the plate you son of a beach (b***h). I don't even know the lady and she calling me son of a beach.

Later I go to eata at a bigger restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and a knife but no fock (fork). I tella I wanted the fock. She telle me everyony wanna fock (*). I tella you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you son of a 'beach'.

So I go back to my home ina hotel. And there is no sheets on the bed. Call the manager, I'm telle him, I wanna 'sheet'. He telle me to go to the toilet. I say you no understand I wanna 'sheet' on my bed. He say you better not 'sheet' on the bed, you son of a 'beach'.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say " piss (peace) on you" and I say "piss on you, too, you son of a 'beach'". I'm gonna back to Italia.

Ps: no intention whatsoever to malign any particular race/person. just for pure fun.

People Discussion
cuty
(Sunday, December 28, 2003)

-koli-

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeImage Code: 06-017

ontora ..

copy elephant,copy mouse ,copy cat ..copy ghost ...
copy n paste nothing else

cuty

ontora tik bolcho-ami a mail- koyek b2k er chatters ke forward korechilam!sb

Rahol

Heard dat B4 .. Fa funny ..

Cuty & ontora

Sb
(Monday, December 29, 2003)

Onto.. ami e tokey fwd korsilam... gadhi

-crOss-

Image Code: 03-003...

Ganet

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement