bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2001
Subject:
talking with april(myslef)
Description:

Hello april!!How are you?I think ,thing are going the same way .Yup !!you are quite right.You are still the same april as you were before.Can't you be changed ap?
No dear!I can't.'cause people like me who are too greedy,can't be changed.I am fighting with my own souls.Got too much self esteem which has no value in the real life.But I hold them like my own children.huh!guess what?can't go far.I want to make a difference,but world is not with me.I am tired filling up others demand.tired of being good,better,best !!!.too much trying making looser.

when something doesn't come in my own way,makes me angry.feel like to burn the whole world with anger,make it ash.
everyday i pray to be a normal girl.But like everything it betrays with me.I can't be a normal girl.

ap,still I like you.when I failed to fill up other's demand,you are always with me.You are always with me.you are always in my pride,in my selfesteem,in my complicated logic of life.I love you so.

People Discussion
GuessWho
(Saturday, July 28, 2001)

u r a real phsyco. i have no dobut. so, hows going with crispy carl.

GuessWho

and ur parents made a great job by giving u such a name april fool.

cactus of-morubhumi

Guess who?????????
Name noy gune porichoy

heemel
(Sunday, July 29, 2001)

A rare retrospective from a rare one. I like your way. I tried .... I suffered .... and still I do.

I was proud of my selfesteem too. I never had to care the clashes with others. But when it hurts others soft feelings .... my definition of esteem is questioned by my own conscience .... I burnt .. I bled .... only to find no answer. I wish you find yours .... along the way you're taken to a higher.

I thought my esteem protected me like a proud firewall. I never knew that way it also held back my ways to flourish. What I am left with? My memories wounded .... my fellings hurt .... my thoughts in a barrier .... and me myself in a miserable isolation. I wish your's will free you beyond yourself.

That was from my life.

I respect the way you are. My best wishes.

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, July 29, 2001)

nice piece of thought, and vaulable suggestions heemel. Experences of life makes people wise, and considerate. You may burn, you may bleed, but if you learn from the experence at the end of the day, it's YOU who is the winer!!

kuashaa
(Sunday, July 29, 2001)

...by the time you win, you are too late to celebrate the joyous moments. so I will suggest to learn from other people's experiences, that's what I do. And I win and I celebrate.

heemel
(Sunday, July 29, 2001)

Guys .... please don't get me wrong. I never implied that April is making a mistake. I'm her true admirer because her greed is for purity. I'm not the one to judge the definition of her 'complecated logic of life'. In my eyes her motivations set her to a different level .... much higher than average. I only wish her success.

April .... you'll always get me by your side dear .... as I always am.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement