bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2003
Subject:
Meeting With the Famous B2k Girlz
Description:

Meeting with Sarah and Ima appi!!!

Well where do I start...On the 13th....I met my bestest sister in the world Sarah, who i have known for 3 year...would u belive..hehhe..and along with her a very loving newcomer ima appi...

What can i say all 3 of us had a ball...it was such a fantastic day....we went all over London....and we enjoyed our self to the max and we actually spent more then 70 taka on food...hehehhe...

Sarah bedi amake mere felchi bedi etto lomba..ami or shathe compete korte giye nijer pa nosto kore felchi ...i wore 2 inch heel boot so i wouldn’t look short like a mijjet...all day we were walking can u imagine state of my feettttt ouch!!!...Ima appi is just too sweet she is soooo nice and loving wow kono word nai je describe korte parbo.....meeting 2 of the B2K girlz was an experience dat i would never forget they both are more then my real sisters..they are just people u would love to have in ur life...
Sisssss thank u soo much for the whole day and specially thank u for the dinner it was mind blowing...Ima appi thank uuuuuu etto etto for the ice cream even though i didn’t finish it solly..but next time u can take me again and I’ll make sure i finish it all Hope to see ya both again..love u guyzzz and missing u both..

Love to Gorgey bhaia, Aunto bhaiaaa, Orii porii wish u were there, opso aps hopefully I’ll meet u soon...and all of whom I missed out solly mone shob ashe na jekkon likki

People Discussion
Anurika
(Sunday, December 14, 2003)

ohh yeah sorry forgot the most important bit of info....Dat Picchi(not soo picchi when u stand next to her ) Sarah etto sweet je ki ar bolbo she got myself and ima appi gorgeous presents they are just soo sweet just like her..thanks for that sissss u stupid women...love u

-koli-

Subject: Meeting With the Famous B2k Girlz >>>

Rahol

Oi Anu Murgiii .. Amar kotha kichu likli na ??

Rahol

:O Koto kichu liklam .. Kichuii ache na .. :S .. Missed ya 2 anu ..

Rahol

Rahol

-crOss-

Kobe J Boro Shoro Akta BANNER Diye dakai Get Together hobe...shei ashai achi.....
All the beSt...

Anurika
(Monday, December 15, 2003)

emm some people here need to sort out there heads...cz i dont understand what could be soo funny about the famous B2K girlz meeting..well i guess you would have nothing better to do other then laugh when your JEAOLOUS!!!... well ki ar korar hmmm hasho hasho jealousy komte pare and any one please let me know if you find this heading funny as well..im sure you wont unless ur jealous too

A lot of people need to grow up..

Opso aps and orii if only both of ya could be there it would have been even better...but not to worry aps its not too far till me and you meet...

Anurika

oii rahol tor khobor ki re onnek din dheki nai..age bole na toke o invite korte partam hehh

ontora ..

whats the joke here???...some one seems to be geting the message wrong...kotha ache je bhoka ra kotha na buje shudu jane hashthe..ekane dheki tai hoiche....

ontora ..

jao moja koro atto atto ..abar bolo chocolet ice cream khete giye amar koth a basi mone poreche oh god ai sunte ami keno beche chilam ..amar to sotti now kumut bhabir moto kadte iche rkoeche beeee hehehehe .atto atto bhalo lagche re api sotti .koto moja korecho tomra sune .pcs send koro acha ..can,t wait to see u guys.wish i ws there too .opsi api ,anu pu,ima pu..sari the girlz i love most ..atto atto chomotkar manush guli ....thanx for being so wonderful person ...
thanx re anu api also ..nice posting indeed..

RINI

amar ekhane kuno apei thake na #morar jayga#

ontora ..

love u rini apiiiiiii a lotssssss also . sorry api .

ima

my shundoriiiiiiiiiiiii pichchi apuu ..yes anurikeee...u the 100th time tumi hole amar pichchi api.. ..it was really wonderful meeting u guysss...i have a wonderful time also..sorry kaal ektu busy chilam tai on line ey ashte pari nai..so response ta ektu late hoye gelo..!!! lombu jee ke niye ki bollbo..she is just wonderful ..now as for my pichchi apsss...well..when u meet someone like her u can'e help but like/love them..she is so so soooooo...sooooo...wonderful...oh yes almost forgot..oneek shundori..meye ta..mas Allah..!!! ..pichchi apsss..thank for posting..we will meet up soon insha Allah....!!! take care my one and only pichchi/shundori apsss..love yaaa pots and potss

Sraboner_Baridhara

Khali Galz der shathe dekha koro naki Natni??? Cheleder bujhi chokhe pore na???? hahahahaha sorry just jolin yeh.. missing u lot.>>Nana

sarah
(Tuesday, December 16, 2003)

ima and sweetie apu..what can i say..two sides of one coin..if one is hyper the other is calm and silent..they are everything i had thought of and much much more!!
sweetie aps..my sweeeeeeeet sistaaaa she brings the life out from a person...when you are around her u cant help but crack up with her..scream out ..just be like her!! she is so full of life and laughter..never thinks for a while what ppl will think of her..she lives for today and for everyone..she is absolutely wonderful..no words can describe the depth of her personality !! love u shortie pu ..and dont ever dare to compete with my height lady..you shall suffer !! hehehe which u most definately did#tounge#..and even then u couldnt beat me hahahaha

sarah

ima aps..such an angelll...sweeeeeeeeeeet stufffffff!! absolutely amazing...she gets off easy with everyone and everything..somehow manages to convince ppl with that soft voice of hers..ure wonderful!! and you definately dont look "desi mal" ...you are like a leader..a guider ...a companion someone can count on!...i m finding it very hard to describe the two not bcos i have nothing to say but bcos words cant describe how these two ppl are ..they are very different beings but like i said two sides to one coin!...thank you so much for your time apus ..you two definately made my trip it!..and inshallah hoping this wasnt the last time we meet..bcos i m in LOVE with london!!..so i m going to be bak to bug uuuuuu twooo!!

sarah

and as for the "funny" bit ..the very fact that someone is laughing at the subject line speaks for the line itself...what i mean is if we were not known how would someone judge if we were indeed famous or not..the fact that we are known shows that we are famous...and i guess that allows space for the laughter..dont worry anu n ima pu...u have to have some sort of criticism when you are famous ...ppl cant have what we have and hence they laugh away the thought

Anurika

hey sisssss-bear, imaconomist appi,opso apss,orii mere poriiii,rini aps,raima jiji goo, laizu mam,ar kewr nam mone ashche na please mind korbai na...and finally nana (Srabon Baridhara) heheh this was a girlz meeting only, tumar motto burra ke keno invite korbo hmmm.. ..onnek miss korechi tumake o nana..bhalo thako..

Sisss-Bear i loved ya soo much and missing u loads...n u better come back or else ...and ima appi yes ofcourse we will meet, u have to come over for dinner so something some time ok...appi apni ei shob ki bolche shundor dhurr appi tumader choke shomosha ache onnek...loved urs and sarah's and co's company a lot, it was a mad party hehehe

Anurika

...if only the other Famous B2k girlz could join it would have been better...u never know i guess any thing can happen in this small world..shob bhalo thako onnek onnek and love u loads etto etto..
Love to all the B2k people i know and love..They all know who they are...

Aunto

hi ~~Sweet sis~~...great to c ya here at BB after so many dayz ...Love u too sis......wish i cud b there wid u n Ima.....kintu Sarah buri jekhane...okhane aami naai....Lombu or haat-er nagaal-e peye amaar chul chhirbe...aami nishchit. daari chhira'r to Plan to shei kobe theke.....daari na peye chul........

can understand how enjoyable day u galz had...wish u all the best sis.... bhalo theko.

Aunto

n yeah...who's poking her dull head here in this Posting with her damnnnn laugh....she doesn't know....how poor her laugh is!!!....pitty on her.....God bless her(the person....who's laghing without knowing....everybody laughs at her...on ither attitude of talking, chatting n on the way she treats others' feelingz)

u gal....know it......the subject, u laughed at...that's the extreme reality of the b2k....since the b2k has borned. u r just a nobbish n a childish character b2k chatters have ever seen.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement