bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2001
Subject:
a bit.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Description:

Rainy Affair

A woman was havin' an affair durin' the day while her husband was at work!!!!!! One day she was in bed with her boyfriend when she heard her husband's car pull in the driveway. She yelled at the boyfriend, "Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window.....my husband's home early!" The boyfriend looked out the window and said, "I can't jump out the window! "It's raining out there!"

She said, "If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" So the boyfriend grabs his clothes and jumps out the window! As he began running down the street, he discovered he had run right in the middle of a town marathon, so he started running along beside the others.

Bein' naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to "blend in" as best he could. One of the runners asked him, "Do you always run in the nude?"

He answered, while gasping for air, "Oh yes, it feels so free havin' the air blow over your skin while you are running".......

The other runner then asked the nude man, "Do you always run carryin' your clothes on your arm?" The nude man answered breathlessly, "Oh, yes, that way I can get dressed right at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!"

The runner then asked, "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"

His reply:"Only if it's rainin'”.......

(i might 've some grammatical error to rendin' into another language......)

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement