bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, December 16, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Subject:
computer love......
Description:

Man..who studies computer science.... and the guy who studies computer scienve should fall in love if he is pc freak ....u want to know why am I saying this.....well here is an example......

This guy used to love a girl and that poor guy sent her a letter which said.........

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY COMPUTER Believe me it is true... You installed the best in me. Your picture is always in my background. You clicked my heart gently. You drive me crazy when I see you. Your love reset my life and deleted all the sadness in me. You restored my kindness after I thought it was corrupted. I'm always connected to you with more than 56 heartbeats per second. You hacked my brain and registered your name in it. You are the only one that could navigate my feelings and explore my emotions at the same time. I feel lost when I try to call you and you are not responding. I always feel you close to me when I shut down my eyes, or when I open my windows waiting for you to pass. You are the only one that can log into my heart and never log out. I dream of being your only server as long as I live. You don't have to search for me, cause we are always connected. I see your name everywhere, my FrontPage, my homepage and all my software. I scanned my life and found that I'm only infected by you. You are the virus I'd never remove, and why should I ? You formatted my life and added happiness to view. Believe me it is true... I love you more than my CPU !!!!!!!!!!

hihi...dat's why I said pc freaks should not fall in love....

People Discussion
-Gemini-
(Wednesday, December 10, 2003)

oh boy!
tor kopale abar erokom ekta jutle ki hobe Allah jaane....

cluster11

This guy who wrote this is letter an idiot .. lol! He is hardly talking about his "computer", he is talking about software mostly. Computer Science student and "PC freak" are quite diff. things! Anyway I guess dark angel is just not familiar with many cheek geeks! Theres plenty where I work. And trust me, some of them can give them so-called models a run for their money!

dark_angel

gemi..amar kopale emnon jutbe na........... ...

Anyway I guess dark angel is just not familiar with many cheek geeks! Theres plenty where I work. And trust me, some of them can give them so-called models a run for their money!

suni na kisu ghotona.....jaak ekdike cluster bhai guy ta ke idiot bolse...amake bole nai(coz ami ekta stupid letter posting disi)......dhonnobad cluster bhai.....

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement