bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, December 06, 2003
Subject:
Let's pick your brains!!
Description:

Have fun with these :)

1) You have a dime and a dollar, you buy a dog and a collar, the dog is a dollar more then the collar, how much is the collar?

2)Johnny's mother had four children. The first was April, the second was May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child?

3)A man and his son were in an automobile accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The emergency room surgeon said "I can't operate, that's my son!" How is this possible?

4) Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

People Discussion
Sb
(Saturday, December 06, 2003)

1. a dollar less than the dog

2. Johhny

3. The Surgeon was his mother

dark_angel
(Sunday, December 07, 2003)

1) collar is less than the dollar
2)Johnny should be the name of the fourth child
3)The mother is the surgeon...i guess
4)sharkkk..ore bapre more jaboo...........life jacket thakhleo to kaj hobe naa

ima

Since question 2 and 3 has already been answered correctly,, here is my attempt at question 1 and 4.

1) A nickel, the dog cost $1.05

4) Since it is all in my imagination, there is no harm in being in a sinking rowboat, surrounded by sharks. Answer would be stop imagining.

mars

Sabzzzzzzz......long time no cccc.....sis....tomar khobor ki???.....I miss ya soooo much....really....sis....I do miss ya a lot....wish u cud all b bak in b2k....plzzzz do try 2 make a cum bak.....b4 I depart 4 good from B2K.

mars.

VanityPress
(Monday, December 08, 2003)

All are good answers which leaves me with nothing to add to, though "swimming with the shark" does not sound like a good proposition.

Sabrina

Well done Ima!! Perfect score! And it's a pleasure knowing u too (I was just reading ur other posting and saw ur comment there)

Damandjee and dark_angel!!! 2 out of 4 ... not bad ... not bad at all :)

And last but not the least, van-nee-tee :) ... i wasn't expecting the right answers from u but were anticipating some funnies ... what's up with u??? Lost ur mojo or what? ... hehe!!
Later folks :)

Sabrina

correction: was anticipating*

Sabrina

Mars ... hey how is it going? Glad to know that u miss me ... I just don't have the time these days to jibber jabber at b2k ... but hopefully, I'll stop by, by popular demand ... hehe, to catch up with u guys!! When r u calling quits? Any time soon? Anyway, stay safe! Peace!!

Sabrina

Mars ... hey how is it going? Glad to know that u miss me ... I just don't have the time these days to jibber jabber at b2k ... but hopefully, I'll stop by, by popular demand ... hehe, to catch up with u guys!! When r u calling quits? Any time soon? Anyway, stay safe! Peace!!

Sabrina

Well done Ima!! Perfect score! And it's a pleasure knowing u too (I was just reading ur other posting and saw ur comment there)

And last but not the least, van-nee-tee :) ... i wasn't expecting the right answers from u but were anticipating some funnies ... what's up with u??? Lost ur mojo or what? ... hehe!!

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

ohmygawd!!!

Sabrina

ohmygawd!!!

Sabrina

ohmygawd!!!

Sb
(Tuesday, December 09, 2003)

ima

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement