bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, December 06, 2003
Subject:
for Chotdi..... (akta example...)
Description:

Chotdi..tor jonno ai Topics ta..pore dekh, bhalo lagteo pare......

:::::::: LIFE ::::::::::::
When the apprentice returned, the master instructed the unhappy young man to put a handful of salt in a glass of water and then to drink it. "How does it taste?" the master asked.
"Bitter," spit the apprentice. The master chuckled and then asked the young man to take the same handful of salt and put it in the lake.

The two walked in silence to the nearby lake, and once the apprentice swirled his handful of salt in the water, the old man said, "Now drink from the lake."

As the water dripped down the young man's chin, the master asked, "How does it taste?" "Fresh," remarked the apprentice. "Do you taste the salt?" asked the master. "No," said the young man.

At this, the master sat beside this serious young man who so reminded him of himself and took his hands, offering, "The pain of life is pure salt; no more, no less.

The amount of pain in life remains the same, exactly the same. But the amount of bitterness we taste depends on the container we put the pain in.
So when you are in pain, the only thing you can do is to enlarge your sense of things.... Stop being a glass. Become a lake."

thankS...

People Discussion
-crOss-
(Saturday, December 06, 2003)

Image Code: 16-001..

ssswamje

The pain of life is pure salt; no more, no less.

The amount of pain in life remains the same, exactly the same. But the amount of bitterness we taste depends on the container we put the pain in.
So when you are in pain, the only thing you can do is to enlarge your sense of things.... Stop being a glass. Become a lake.
thankd bro.its really something about life.i like it.its touchyyyyyy.take care

lotorpotor

it's really touchy broo.....

ontora ..

i believe in angel,something good in every thing i see ... i believe in angel ...when i know the time is right for me i wll cross the stream . i have a dream .......

keep smiling all the time.life is more short then we think tai na .so all the best. hope every day will be the best day in ur life .shormy ..take care .bye .

shormy

Porlam BB....Bujlam o kichu kichu ! Karon ekhono bojhar moto khomota amar acche..hoyto ja kichudin por nao thakte pare!Anyway .. 'LIFE' ??? Amake apni emon ekta situation e ene felechen je amar onek kicchu (ei muhurte) bolar iccha thakleo bolbo na !! ~
Coz ....net er jogote ami ek onno sho ...karo chotdi ...karo sho...karo ...GF..karo ashar konna....oneker ..brishti apu ...karo gadhi frn hoye eikhnae amake onek acting korte hocche!!
Ar shob cheye boro kotha, i enjoy it bhut bhiya! Really ! Ki hoyeche ekhon amar pashe amake' possi cat ' dakar moto keo nai..sheo to acche ei net e !!
Jai hok he he he ami kintu shotti shotti besh mojay acchi............eka eka khacchi gurchi thkachi whtever amar pashe ekhon keo nai......i don care!!! heh!

shormy

Ehem...Ebar apnar sathe bojha pora .....apner ki dorkar chilo eikahne fosting deyar??????????????????Image Code: 00-000..........Eibar dei apnare raagiya.....
"Har Pal ehaaa Jee Bhar jio....
Jo Ho So ho ....Kal ho na Ho..."
he he he .......koysho volt er shock khailen BB???????.

aryan

ektu bhul korecho ganti te shormy...but u used it in a right place i think...ganta holo ai rokom...

Her ghari badal rahi hai rup jindegi....
chao hain kabhi yaha kabhi hain dhup jindegi...
her pal yaha ji bhar jio....
jo hain sama kal ho na ho...

Take care shormy and dhulo thanks for the nice posting

dark_angel

“The amount of pain in life remains the same, exactly the same. But the amount of bitterness we taste depends on the container we put the pain in.
So when you are in pain, the only thing you can do is to enlarge your sense of things.... Stop being a glass. Become a lake”

kothata ta khubi shotto....thanx for the nice posting bhaia.....kothata ami manlam...kichu pain hoito ache jegula bhule jaoa jai...like ami jeta kori ami jodi kono kisute ba keu jodi amake dhukho dai jototuko pari ami bhule jete chai...like throwes them in a lake and it gets washed away...but i think there are some pains which i guess is too deep to throw it in a lake...esp.. if it hurts u pretty bad …but ami jotuko possible I try to throw all my pains into a lake…coz jotoi mone rakhbo totoi my life will be destroyed…no one else’s will

sarah

hmmm my economics sir always said..theres a big picture and within that big picture is engraved a small picture...focus ure attention to the small one...only then u will learn to value the big picture..learn its difference ...there is another lesson to be learnt from this ...ever thought that unless you are the glass u wont know the difference when u become a lake?..what i basically mean is ..first u have to go thru being a glass and then to the lake..u have to over come your pain only then can u put it aside as a pain and look at life as a sea of opportunities..where time and tide waits for none..where u can drown ure pain and sorrowness...its not hard to convert ure emotions from that glass to the lake but to over come that threshold between those two containers is the big question..the big challenge..the big change...thanks cross da khubi shundor ekta posting..

-crOss-
(Sunday, December 07, 2003)

Ok,. Chotdi... Sorry, r Posting dicchi na. Image Code: 01-019..

-crOss-

and ReSt of all, lotpot, aryan da, sarah di, dark_angel, thankS for Sharing..

-crOss-

and Sssamjee too..

-crOss-

& my Adorable Sis, Ontu (Ontora..) tor kotha gulu shundor..
"i believe in angel,something good in every thing i see ... i believe in angel ...when i know the time is right for me i wll cross the stream . i have a dream ......."
hmm i have Chotto Dream..
thankS re ontu, lotz of love for you..dearest sis..take care

ArospO
(Monday, December 08, 2003)

I believe if u do something good in life, there has to be something or someone to take away your pain and sorrowness...Sometimes You wait your entire life to find one like that who you can consider as the Lake in your Life!!
Cross Da really Touchy!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement