bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, November 24, 2003
Subject:
What do you do when you feel bored????
Description:

Ami jeta kori..esp khub bored feel korle......kibhabe bored ta katano chai sheta chinta korbo......then gaan suni(all timi suni bored or not bored),then bhalo programme thakhle tv te dekhi....then khai aar ghumai.... .......

People Discussion
mars
(Monday, November 24, 2003)

R ami kori....internet-e ashe....refresh kori nijeke...r khub beshi bored lagle....tv dekhi n watch movies r tao na hole...na..movies jokhon dekhi....i can watch 4 hrs n dayz....i love it....!!!

mars.

cluster11

Oh that 4-letter word makes time fly by! Starting with P as in Play and ending with N as in Nice!! Until it was deemed by "she who must be feared" as a bad addiction of mine and I had to "wise up" (yeah literally cleanup my hard disk and cache as well). Now I spend my bored time playing online chess and watching Law & Order reruns on TV.

ClusterOne

-Gemini-

Hmmm...I get bored easily n frequently...i'm soo restless!!!
I HAVE to move around and do sumthin all the time!!

Whenever I feel like that...i lock my bedroom door n turn up the stereo
And then when i get bored wid that...i pick up an interesting book and read for a while...
ar tateo jodi bored hoye jai...then there's always my bro n sis...oder jhogra jhati mitate mitate nijei kokhon je shuru kore dei....
That keeps me busy for a while...and then...There's the Net!

-Gemini-

Darrrkkkyyy...just like you...I can't leave widout music re...
And it's my instant pick-me-up!

shawon007
(Tuesday, November 25, 2003)

when i am bored i try to watch movies or ttry to read books (not cas book for sure) and some times songs.. some times try to paint.. r net e to thak..
shawon007

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement