bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Subject:
Deep Thoughts
Description:

In a perfect world, every man would be blessed with the wisdom of owning a copy of the "Matrix".

In that perfect world every woman would seek after that wise-man who owns a copy of the "Matrix".

And in that perfect world the woman would endure repeated viewing of the "Matrix".

People Discussion
cluster11
(Tuesday, October 28, 2003)

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy (SNL)

I remember the time when I was a little kid and I overheard my parents talking about living hand to mouth and having no money. I knew what I had to do. Hide that piggy bank somewhere where no one else can find it!

ima
(Wednesday, October 29, 2003)

How fortunate that we live in an imperfect world, we (women) are already blessed with the wisdom of owning a copy of the "Matrix". Hence, NO need to seek after the so called wise-man* …....

Sabrina

I agree, except there is a small glitch in your own line of thought. You ignored a very important assumption in your theory (maybe shortsighted by the sexist arrogance some men possess!! Alas!!!). In the real world, almost every woman loves the “Matrix,” as well: the hiatus between the real and the ideal is almost tending to zero in this case. Therefore, with that constraint taken off the equation, with "endure" replaced by "enjoyment," and with men and women in pursuit of the same wisdom, the equation can be formed slightly differently:

Men blessed with the wisdom of owning a copy of the “Matrix” + Women blessed with the wisdom of owning a copy of the “Matrix” = A perfect world :)

VanityPress

Presumptuous – maybe, since observation leads to presumption; sexist – definitely not. Considering the implicit statistics cited by Ima and Sabrina and not to mention the ingenious equation devised by Sabrina, I should revise my Deep Thoughts. So, here’s the revision:

In a real (or imperfect) world, every man would be blessed with the wisdom of seeking after those women who own a copy of the “Matrix” so as not to spend money on buying an extra one.

In that imperfect world repeated mutual viewing of “Matrix” would accentuate the enjoyment resulting in a perfect world thereof.

VanityPress

Nice going Cluster, I remember watching that episode of SNL.

Sabrina
(Thursday, October 30, 2003)

Now that's deep! Well done!! Although I'd suggest everyone should have his or her own copy to avoid conflict :)

Sabrina

I agree, except there is a small glitch in your own line of thought. You ignored a very important assumption in your theory (maybe shortsighted by the sexist arrogance some men possess!! Alas!!!). In the real world, almost every woman loves the “Matrix,” as well: the hiatus between the real and the ideal is almost tending to zero in this case. Therefore, with that constraint taken off the equation, with "endure" replaced by "enjoyment," and with men and women in pursuit of the same wisdom, the equation can be formed slightly differently:

Men blessed with the wisdom of owning a copy of the “Matrix” + Women blessed with the wisdom of owning a copy of the “Matrix” = A perfect world :)

VanityPress

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement