bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, October 24, 2003
Subject:
B2k Closing Down(A JOKE)
Description:

dear chatters, i would like to bring to your attention that in light of the recent happenings in b2k, many have been affected and hurt by it. There are a limit to certain things and once things are out of control, they are usually made to let go and i guess b2k is one such case. The head admin of the room is deciding on closing down the room, thanks to our efforts. I am not blaming anyone specifically but remember you always clap with two hands not one. This is a call upon all those who care for b2k to bring together their acts and to build a room that once used to be. This is not getting any easy on us, few of us are really attatched to it and i think we should atleast try for it to be here still

We should all avoid complaing repeatedly, try and avoid situations that make it uneasy for the rest of the chatters, be as friendly as possible, welcome and create a friendly atmosphere within the room which will inturn make the job of the management easy!

just put it in the end:
requesting the main admin is not going to help and that means no emails, just put forth your requests here so that he can see how much we all love and care for b2k

People Discussion
Anurika
(Friday, October 24, 2003)

* "correction : just a note in the end:"

sarah

boltu??? please dont do this..you know and i believe this also that b2k is everyones virtual home and it is yours too!! i dont know whats been happening lately but i guess like anu sis pointed out when things go out of control you just let it

sarah

go...dont let this go by..dont bear all the pressures and burdens alone..let us share too.I think i speak for everyone when i say that you have put alot of effort into b2k and we all appreciate you alot for that, but dont be closing down the room ..please! Been through b2k in odds n evens..sadness n happiness..but you know what the happy times outweigh the sad times..but i dont want to sound selfish and tell what i feel for it ..words fall short but we are willing to work thru n solve things out if you give us another chance please?? please boltu dont do it

sarah

go...dont let this go by..dont bear all the pressures and burdens alone..let us share too.I think i speak for everyone when i say that you have put alot of effort into b2k and we all appreciate you alot for that, but dont be closing down the room ..please! Been through b2k in odds n evens..sadness n happiness..but you know what the happy times outweigh the sad times..but i dont want to sound selfish and tell what i feel for it ..words fall short but we are willing to work thru n solve things out if you give us another chance please?? please boltu dont do it

sarah

boltu??? please dont do this..you know and i believe this also that b2k is everyones virtual home and it is yours too!! i dont know whats been happening lately but i guess like anu sis pointed out when things go out of control you just let it

sarah

oye whats this!! two times kenoo..dhurro refreash e click korechi ..sorry all

-crOss-
(Saturday, October 25, 2003)

Totally I Am Shockeddd....
Master of B2K, please change your decision.....
A Lot Of b2k Lover is around the world...tara onek bhalobashe b2k re...tar moddhe notun jemon ache, puran der kotha bad e dilam, tara ai Oti Shundor chat page tate akbar asle, then ata charte pare na, amar nijer hatei koyekjon akhon b2k lover..
Tarpor ai b2k theke ami lots of manush peyeci, jara real life a akhon onek kacher manush...So shobai jara regular kicu na kichu peyeche, ai b2k ar karone..
Please brO, change your dicission, pleaseeeee, and take any laternative action, like New Rules, New Strict Admin, And j shob Admin ar activites shondehojonok, tader ta withdraw kora, Notun vabe Maintain kora, etc etc...Agulu amar cheye apni valo janben............
R Onnano Chatter or b2k ar maker der shathe alap kore akta good decision nin, Asha kori Akta bhalo decision neben........
thankS......

-crOss-

*Alternative

-crOss-

Tarpor O bolchi, amader KOno dosh thakle, bole diben, amra jijerao shudhre nebo..
thankS..........

-crOss-

*nijerao (dhutt kahli bhul hoi..)

-crOss-

Sub ta Amon Chilo..( Subject: B2k Closing Down( Not A JOKE) kintu akon amon keno....(Subject: B2k Closing Down(A JOKE)
....asholei ki Joke..!!!..jai hok, amar expression ta janano holo, atai onek...

OLI

iye baat sari jhuta,,,,,

dil kisiko nehi tuta,,,,

baat iye bohutti chota,,,,

sachcha kuchu hay ispe,,,

sari kuch nehi khota,,,,

chikon budhdhir matha mota,,,,

Anurika

Sorry people amar heading e mistake hoi geche NO ITS NOT A JOKE!!!

RINI

b2k k is our home, our family..grown in b2k n now itz part of us..prote family te jemon anondo ashe temone ashe jhogra jhate...so b2k is no diff...we love b2k..one of the place in da world where we come to take the load off even though sometimes get ennoyed..but so what dont does every moment of our every day life seem perfect...No...so my q to all the pllz who constantly complain is -- if every day life is not perfect n if every action u take is not perfect then how can you expect B2k to be perfect??

-Ebong-Ami-

I have nothin to say....

-Ebong-Ami-

ima

pichchi apu ki hochche ami kichu bujte parchi na... ..only for few chatters they are going to close down b2k, how can that be?? B2k main admin bhai/apu..pls close korben na..!!!

ArospO
(Monday, October 27, 2003)

I'm in LOVE with this room...no matter what kind of people we deal with here good or bad, to me they are all part of our own world of b2k...
If there is anything we can do, Please advise us...I don't want to let go this family of mine!
Love Always

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement