bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2003
Subject:
Description:

what are the 3 things that can define a teacher?
plzz give your response ppl.
thxz a lottt..

People Discussion
ima
(Thursday, October 16, 2003)

" he who can does, he who can't teaches"

mask

bolo ki ima, eta ekta point holo!! come on i was expecting to get 3 formail points for writing a thesis! but thanks anyway even if u do not want to help.

mask

formal

mask

formal

ima

oh really me very very chorry..let me put my thinking cap on..i shall get back to u...

cluster11

3. Doesn't claim to be the know-it-all but still convinces the students to see his/her way.
2. Able to make the student interested in that subject and keep their focus on it.
1. Loves to teach and enjoys sharing the knowledge.

turtle

1) Be friendly with the students !
2)Add fun with the teaching instructions!
3)get feedback from students !

ArospO

1. Who drinks TEA
2. Who eats ACHER
3. And finally, who loves to TEACH HER

Ashaaaa

sarah
(Friday, October 17, 2003)

1.Has to love his job, show complete devotion to the subject so that students realise that the teacher is really into the subject, in certain ways provoke the students to develop the same passion
2. able to communicate with the students well, usually teachers in BD choose to be "the elder" who knows it but i have been faced with teachers who choose to be more of friends helping out rather than be the mr.know-it-all [like cluss pointed out] that way the students find it easy to ask the teacher for help.

sarah

3. able to make the students respect and love him for the person he is, that way the students really look up to him and also concentrate on the subject at the same time.
i remember when i first went to my chemistry class for IB, my newzealand chem teachers first words to us were.."if you dont listen or follow what i say..i will make your life miserable".. ..he was one of the greatest teachers i've ever had..thanks to him i still know the different bondings! geez he bugged me so bad

ontora ..

1/able to communicate with the student n make the topic more interesting n make the student interested in that subject.
2/ love to teach n study also.
3/enjoy sharing the knowledge n for sure can,t be a boring person n should be interesting as well.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement