bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Subject:
A View to A Kill!!
Description:

It's an honor to see u (Vanity), being the cinematic genius u r, taking a whack at my screenplay which, drawing from ur observation, I have decided to call it “Kill Vanity vol. 1”, for no apparent reason at all :) It’ll be a brilliant production, a real tour-de-force, a visual knockout – the kind of movie which makes u sleep outside the theatre before the night of the release. And my performance??!! It’ll make Uma look like a try-hard, two-bit hoochie in a pathetic B-movie. I’ll crack her back like a toaster strudel with my Wooden chair leg fu. I am the slick n’ chic ass-kicking femme fatale looking equally hot in a geisha disguise or in a black body suit and knee-high boots, not a single tangle in my super slick dark mane or a smudge off the strawberry flavored gloss on my lips while I take on the bad guy and his posse, who’ll be begging to get beaten up some more by the outrageously stunning, toughie that I am on a road to revenge :). I can use a knife, a samurai sword, pots and pans, a nun-chaku, guns and even my own body all at the same time to wreak havoc with such vigor and style that it will make u watch me over and over again in slow motion on ur VCR! It will be a caustic, feast-for-your-eyes-and-mind mélange of samurai, “grind house,” spaghetti westerns or Japanese anime all mixed in a special cauldron of my be-witch-ing performance! Ah oui! A long departure from my cute and naïve role as the teenage witch! With me around,who needs a hero – passion and romance is so passé and takes a back seat while retribution and action sizzle in the front burner!! It’s thrilling that u r already hiring for ur assassination squad … hahaha! Ur charm is working!!!

So Quixote, any word on Sancho Panza yet? HAHA, come back soon before the casting spree is over.

People Discussion
ima
(Tuesday, October 14, 2003)

VanityPress
(Wednesday, October 15, 2003)

This will certainly top Uma. Though it seems little too much over the top. How about tone down the violence a bit. You know, with all that is going on around the world. How about a little TLC – little singing and dancing around the trees….. ha ha ha. Being in the redemption mode, I can’t really vouch for the violence. Say “ohm shanti, ohm shanti”, couple of times. This will help you deal with any pent up anger.

Sabrina

Hey Vanity u still around?

VanityPress

..."whenever you want me I'll be there...."
..."whenever you need me I'll be there...."
..."I'll be around..."

Sorry Sabrina, hope you'll excuse my indulgence.

VanityPress

..."whenever you want me I'll be there...."
..."whenever you need me I'll be there...."
..."I'll be around..."

Sorry Sabrina, hope you'll excuse my indulgence.

Sabrina

Argzz damn it! U weren't around when I was and I wasn't when u were :( ... seriously, when r u around? I think u and I were at the bulletin at the same time this morning ... coz just when I was done replying to cluster's posting, I saw u posting for me and Ima and clust!! So I thought, hey look who's around!!! Fancy meeting u here! But that didn't happen :( ... anyway!!

Sabrina

Argzz damn it! U weren't around when I was and I wasn't when u were :( ... seriously, when r u around? I think u and I were at the bulletin at the same time this morning ... coz just when I was done replying to cluster's posting, I saw u posting for me and Ima and clust!! So I thought, hey look who's around!!! Fancy meeting u here! But that didn't happen :( ... anyway!!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement