bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
Music Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2003
Subject:
cords n lyrics of Hotel calfonia ...nn...rite here waiting>clus bro help
Description:

cords n lyrics of Hotel calfonia ...nn...rite here waiting>clus bro help

=====
amar kache chilo ekhon nei
plz if ya can post those in bb
clus bro n rest of all
if n e one can do !!

**tnx all***

People Discussion
capsule20mg
(Sunday, October 12, 2003)

dur spell mistake hoye gelo ..:'(

Dewal

Oceans apart day after day/nn I slowly go insane/I hear urrr voice on the line/but it doesn't stop the pain......

If I see uuu next to never/how can we say forever

Wherever u go/whatever uuu do/I 'll be right here waitin' for uu/whatever it takes
or how my heart breaks/I 'll be right here waitin' for yaa!!!!!

I took for granted, all the times/that I though would last somehow/I hear the laughter, I taste the tears/but I can't get near uu now

Ohhh!!! can't uu see it baby/uu 've got me goin' crazy

wherever u go/whatever you do/I 'll be right here waitin' for uu/whatever it takes
or how my heart breaks/I 'll be right here waitin' for uuu.......

I wonder how we can survive/this romance
but in the end if/I 'm with uu/I 'll take the chance

Ohhhhh!!!!! can't uuu see it baby/u 've got me goin' crazy

wherever u go/whatever you do/I 'll be right here waitin' for uu/whatever it takes
or how my heart breaks/I 'll be right here waitin' for uuu.......

Dewal

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair/warm smell of colitas, risin' up through the air/up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmerin' light/my head grew heavy nn my sight grew dim/I had to stop for the night.....

there she stood in the doorway/I heard the mission bell nn I was thinkin' to myself/this could be "Heaven or this could be Hell"/then she lit up a candle nn she showed me the way/there were voices down the corridor/I thought I heard them say.......

welcome to the (fuken)Hotel California/such a lovely place/such a lovely face(where I could get slut whore)/plenty of room(to gan' ban') at the Hotel California/any time of yea, yaa can find it here!!!!!!!

her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends/she got a lot of pretty pretty boys that she calls (fuken)friends/how they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat/some dance to remember, some dance to forget....

Dewal

(fuken limitttt......neway here itt goes)

so I called up the captain/please brin' me my wine/he said, "we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine/nnn still those voices rr callin' from far away/wake uuu up in the middle of the night/just to hear them say --------

welcome to the Hotel California/such a lovely place/such a lovely face/they livin' it up at the Hotel Californiahat a nice surprise brin' urrrr alibis.........

mirrors on the ceilin'/the pink champagne on ice/nnn she said "we rrrr all just prisoners here of our own device/nn in the master's chambers/they gathered for the feast/the stab it with their steely knives/but they just can't kill the beast.....

last thin' I remember, I was runnin' for the door/I had to find the passage back/to the place I was before/"Relax" said the night man/we rrrr programmed to receive/uuu can checkout any time u like but you can never leave!!!!!!

capsule20mg
(Monday, October 13, 2003)

cord koi ??????????????

capsule20mg

n e way tnx

pagol

caps vai, apnar shathe ami jabo hotel california beraite

ArospO
(Tuesday, October 14, 2003)

My all time fav, and my ever green song in English, can hear hours after hours..
"Hotel California"

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement