bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, October 09, 2003
Subject:
Re: Redemption
Description:

Looks like ur midnight melodrama has earned u a new fan with plenty of useful advice for u!! And yes, when u order for the chicken, make sure u get two, or maybe three ... since the burden of ur sin will be too much to handle for a solitary chicken ... more than one can adequately share the "load" comfortably, for the lack of a better word, coz I doubt if there is any comfort in carrying around someonelse's luggage, and u have wayyyyy too many! I can already see the plot to a sequel to "Chicken Run" hatching - where the chickendom will fall into the crisis of relieving an unfortunate,miserable chicken (or maybe two) (the premise) carrying the load of a sadomasochistic (really!! ur idea of having the chicken burdended with ur sin for dinner is quite appalling!!),disillusional "underground man" (the antagonist) torn between his own inner demons and divisions, and Rooky the Rooster (the protagonist) flies in to save the day (climax), but there's a twist (anti-climax) when Rooky must meet a wizard to take the chicken to another super sorcerer, who dwells in the fantasy world of the Middle-Earth, to banish the curse on the chickendom (anti-climax). It'll be kind of like Dostoevsky meets Nick park and Tolkien and they are all bringing down the house on Speed. Might not be appropriate for children under 13.

I can assure u that u can confidently remove the question mark next to the word "lovely" in ur posting :) ... the radiance of my glowing visage shimmers even under alll the stress I go thru from time to time ... little price I have to pay for my strange indulgence ... i am sure u pay ur dues too ... LOL!!!

Looking forward to the next issue of NY Times with yet another man with chickens on his head and his story of repentance :) Maybe u'll be on Dateline too!!

People Discussion
ima
(Saturday, October 11, 2003)

Sabrina sis …I would not go that far as calling myself vanity press’s fan ..however i did enjoy reading his comments as much as I enjoyed reading yours.

ima
(Saturday, October 11, 2003)

correction *as* not *that*

Sabrina
(Monday, October 13, 2003)

Ima, it was a fond coaxing, a lighthearted teasing aimed exclusively at Vanity, something of an insider joke and something that we do. Hope it didn't cause u a lot of distress. My sincere apologies if it did.

ima
(Tuesday, October 14, 2003)

Sabrina apu u did not cause me any distress …no need to apologize take care

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement