bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, October 08, 2003
Subject:
permenant remarks with non-permenant nicks
Description:

There is no shortage of stupids who are too timid to post under a permenant nick. But ready to proclaim permenant ppl of B2K and pass charchter judgement on them. One such idiot is "nvcn.." and another one is a self-proclaimed stupid called "boka". I say these losers are giving that "Gondogol" idiot a good competition of being the jackass of b2k. All I say to them is - bring it on, u wanna make this a pissing contest - sooner or later u'll have ur wish.

People Discussion
boka
(Wednesday, October 08, 2003)

baijango o atel cluster11 baijan afno ato engrojite kockoc koron kellai? jodio mora buijbam harsi anne kitna boro atel ar ahonoto kew pissing contost ainbar chaina toi sudu koibam chai keda kamun

ei doron hokkole anurika afa sarah afa opsora afa ba ba kaindoni afa ontora shybalor kutta meghor python raima afar tading ding arokodo kisuloi kota oilo kewto kisukoinai ar hetego loi sotto kota koisoloi bebagton kusi hoisom hali anno cluster baijan baddio baijango mogo gramo ekhan kota koi haida oilo **sotto nahi mainsogo soillo lago**

gondogol
(Thursday, October 09, 2003)

Cluster apni shotti eak ta abul, man loosen up, why do u take everything so seriously? u must really be very insecure, otherwise why would u take petty comments so seriously. Learn to love urself, it is the best cure for a lot of things. Once u take that step u would not be losing any sleep over what other ppl say about u. u may call me whatever u like, a “jackarse” “idiot” etc, aie shob comment diey apni amake insult korte cachcen tai na?? well if would have worked if I were like u, which thankfully I am not. Apnar ja icche bole jaan, shob kichu tee eto uttejitho na howaei bhalo….boka to shudu apnake niye comment kore nai, shobai ke niye koreche , eto personally na nilei hoy..

cluster11

Gondogol dude, being the jackass you are, it was expected that you would miss the point. I dont know what makes u think I am excited abt this, I am just giving harsh responses because your comment was idiotic. As simple as that. Some of your earlier posts though borderline real offense and u oughta be thankful ima spared u. Funny thing is i posted and you and that boka idiot responded! That shows who took it seriously! .. lol.

cluster11

The self-proclaimed boka cudnt bear criticism on his own lowlife although he was happy to pass judgement onto others. So the a**hole had to respond. And continues to prove his parents shouldve granted his wish and gave him the name "Boka Ramchagol" so he cud proudly wear that name around his neck for the rest of his life. Idiots will babble rubbish in regional accent with english font .. and will get proper response whenevr I feel like it.

klanti

cluster just ignore them dear.why u give them so much attention .they don,t deserve it.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement