bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 11, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, October 06, 2003
Subject:
love letter worth reading
Description:

My dear FAIR and LOVELY (ek  chand  ka  tukda),

You are my  TVS SCOOTY (first love) and my AIWA (pure passion).  I always BPL (believe in the best) and you are SANSUI (better than the best). You are DOMINO'S PIZZA (delivering a million smiles) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (seriously fresh) feeling for me. I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father  who is KAWASAKI  BAJAJ  CALIBE! ! ! R (the unshakable) and my  father who is CEAT (born tough), but don't  worry  as  I  am also FORD  ICON (The josh machine) and rest of our family members  are pretty KELVINATORS (the coolest ones). If our  fathers  say  no,  we will run away and marry, and PHILIPS (let's make things better).

They  will  feel  MIRINDA (zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA-COLA  (jo  chahe ho jaye). Trust in God who's always NOKIA (connecting people) who love e! ! ! ach other. And do not forget that we are WILLS (made for each other).  Now that HYUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is DAIRY MILK (real taste of life), SATYAM ONLINE (fun  fast easy) and PARX  (always comfortable). So never forget me. Ok bye!

I wrote little but actually PEPSI (yeh dil mange more)!!.

Yours
LG (digitally yours)

People Discussion
-dhulo-
(Wednesday, October 08, 2003)

good thinking....Chondro Bhai..

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement